What's new

Patched EASY SOLO UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH ON RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 AFTER PATCH!!(RED DEAD ONLINE GLITCHES)

• Thread starter Silent Nine
  • Start date
  • Views 6,575
Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They tried to patch it but this is a way to do it after patch!

My Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblFTc6g9DIzwvWXp5VZSGw

Tutorial
- Kill any animal you want to duplicate
- Put it on your horse then go to a stable.
- Run into the stable and as soon as you do that press options then go to progress then reply a story mission.
- Move forward quickly after the black screen is over.
- Then go back into the stable with the horse that you are on.
- (Here is where the after patch is) Make sure you are close to the stable doors and call your original horse.
- Get off the horse and QUICKLY go into the stable before the horse you were just on goes away.
- After that get off your main horse and then go back into the stable.
- Then get out of the stable and get off your horse again.
- Then go back into the stable
- Now keep on repeating the last two steps
- YOU ARE DONE GOOD JOB!!
-----------------------------------------------
Founder(s)
Antioo25 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1eO...
Mr RaToN LaVEuR -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDyo...

Founder(s) Of How To Make The Horse Not Disappear/the after patch - Silent Nine
(If not just tell me in the comments)

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS NOT THE SAME GLITCH AS THE STABLE DUP BEFORE!!
They tried to patch it but this is a way to do it after patch!

My Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblFTc6g9DIzwvWXp5VZSGw

Tutorial
- Kill any animal you want to duplicate
- Put it on your horse then go to a stable.
- Run into the stable and as soon as you do that press options then go to progress then reply a story mission.
- Move forward quickly after the black screen is over.
- Then go back into the stable with the horse that you are on.
- (Here is where the after patch is) Make sure you are close to the stable doors and call your original horse.
- Get off the horse and QUICKLY go into the stable before the horse you were just on goes away.
- After that get off your main horse and then go back into the stable.
- Then get out of the stable and get off your horse again.
- Then go back into the stable
- Now keep on repeating the last two steps
- YOU ARE DONE GOOD JOB!!
-----------------------------------------------
Founder(s)
Antioo25 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1eO...
Mr RaToN LaVEuR -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDyo...

Founder(s) Of How To Make The Horse Not Disappear/the after patch - Silent Nine
(If not just tell me in the comments)

"After patch" When was this patched? And you don't need all those steps bro.

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was patched today they made it so the horse goes away if you don't run into the stables fast enough with the first one. I show it in the video

It goes away after a few seconds

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It was patched today they made it so the horse goes away if you don't run into the stables fast enough with the first one. I show it in the video

Not sure what's the need of that tho? You simply go in the stable replay the mission and it dupes. Then call your horse back and do it again.
So not sure what was patched as i guess i never did those steps

Trying to hit this again lol (same glitch as in the thread but it duped 10 cougars)

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what's the need of that tho? You simply go in the stable replay the mission and it dupes. Then call your horse back and do it again.
You do all of the steps like before. but they made it if you do not go into the stable fast then the animals won't dupe. Trust me I would not clickbait lol I don't do that. try it for yourself do the glitch and at the part where you go back in the stable just wait a few seconds you will see the duped horse disappear. They tried to make it so it disappears so you can't do the glitch

Trying to hit this again lol (same glitch as in the thread but it duped 10 cougars)

That is what I did in the video and that does not happened I don't know how that happened. Look at the video I do the same thing I go into the stable but when I came out I come into a different horse.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You do all of the steps like before. but they made it if you do not go into the stable fast then the animals won't dupe. Trust me I would not clickbait lol I don't do that. try it for yourself do the glitch and at the part where you go back in the stable just wait a few seconds you will see the duped horse disappear. They tried to make it so it disappears so you can't do the glitch

Bro I am not saying anything about clickbait haha get your views I don't mind. I am just lost as where the duped horse comes into play. As i said before you can just do the glitch and then jump off the duped horse, call your horse and repeat. At least that was just working for me an hour ago but I will try again and see if anything changed.

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro I am not saying anything about clickbait haha get your views I don't mind. I am just lost as where the duped horse comes into play. As i said before you can just do the glitch and then jump off the duped horse, call your horse and repeat. At least that was just working for me an hour ago but I will try again and see if anything changed.
The duped horse comes in when you go out of the stables after replaying the mission. Then you would go back in the stables then you would get off of your horse but if you don't go into the stables fast enough the duped horse will go away and it won't. I know your horse would not go away before since I did the glitch a lot of times before and that did not happen. Sorry about saying lol It did seem a little rude. I just don't clickbait and never will.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The duped horse comes in when you go out of the stables after replaying the mission. Then you would go back in the stables then you would get off of your horse but if you don't go into the stables fast enough the duped horse will go away and it won't. I know your horse would not go away before since I did the glitch a lot of times before and that did not happen. Sorry about saying lol It did seem a little rude. I just don't clickbait and never will.

I don't take anything on here rude unless it's clear as it is very hard to read people over the internet, even smiles get taken wrong lmfao its funny to me but anyways back on topic That is my point I never needed to go back in the stable nor do anything with the duped horse after duping the animal. I just call my horse and repeat. that is all

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't take anything on here rude unless it's clear as it is very hard to read people over the internet, even smiles get taken wrong lmfao its funny to me but anyways back on topic That is my point I never needed to go back in the stable nor do anything with the duped horse after duping the animal. I just call my horse and repeat. that is all
Okay it looks like this is a little different. I find this one better because once you do it you can none stop run in and out of the stable and it will keep on giving you more.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay it looks like this is a little different. I find this one better because once you do it you can none stop run in and out of the stable and it will keep on giving you more.

Yeah i did mine a little different like i said :tongue:
I believe antioo had said to run back in the stable was one of the steps. But either way i have not seen a post about it on here so good post :smile:

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do the glitch normally and have the dupe horse in front of your sight and it will dupe

P

PuttyGod

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't appear to be working for me - the menu closes before I can open a story mission on xbox one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register