What's new

Patched NEW RDR2 Super Easy SOLO Rapid Cougar Duplication Glitch 10k per hour (Fastest dupe glitch) $$$$

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn all these good glitches and the game just goes crazy.... I’ve been trying for 7 or 8 hours now and earned nothing

Every lobby is empty, no wildlife at all... when you find animals after searching four hours crazy things happen....

Dead burned horses in valentine

Fall through map after skinning

Fish disappears

It’s annoying af..... :frown:

Yeah it’s so crazy.... it’s like the game has a built in fail safe button, that has been activated after players earn certain cash in 24 hours LOL :roflmao:

It’s like the game has automatically blocked earnings and is self destructing. Sky net is in control now.....

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it’s so crazy.... it’s like the game has a built in fail safe button, that has been activated after players earn certain cash in 24 hours LOL :roflmao:

It’s like the game has automatically blocked earnings and is self destructing. Sky net is in control now.....

Apocalypse is coming lol, burned horses is a sign of devil :biggrin: Maybe this is the new „ the day after tomorrow DLC“

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like it lol
can't u find any animals either?

Last night i was having some issues but i believe it's only servers where multiple people are doing both the cougar / fish glitch in the same lobby.

Right now I am in a solo lobby and can do the glitch just fine.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Dupe is working fine . Lobby is fine using a solo.

Thinking if your In a lobby with everyone doing this at once, it’s shutting down the game haha

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i'm in a solo lobby hosted by a friend now and everything works fine. finally i can start doing the glitch!

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i'm in a solo lobby hosted by a friend now and everything works fine. finally i can start doing the glitch!

How can you do it in a solo lobby?

I tried yesterday but the animals only spawned when there was a short break between two gunrush games, and actually I wasn’t solo in lobby because the players of gunrush were there for all the time.... what was I doing wrong?

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I tried yesterday but the animals only spawned when there was a short break between two gunrush games, and actually I wasn’t solo in lobby because the players of gunrush were there for all the time.... what was I doing wrong?

Yes, solo lobby is the best way to do this glitch and still works I just did another Live stream showing the whole process of this dupe glitch while I was in a solo lobby unbothered :tongue:

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do the solo lobby glitch?

Same method, you just need a friend to join gun rush through the main menu and wait while you do the glitch. It also still works solo as well but not as easy as just having a friend wait in gun rush.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lmfao people think i took this glitch from antioo or something because other youtubers gave the improper credits on there video. For anyone confused about that. Look in ANtioo25's description on his video. He has me in the founder credits lol weird huh? The hate will not get you anywhere just live your life (To the hater/haters) oh and :smile: lol not sure why those are perceived as someone hiding anything or being mad :wacky:

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't know what method he used. All works fine though. I'm in it for 2hr+ and no problem. world is stuffed with wildlife, as it should be

Silzncer

Silzncer

Reaction score
Sin$
A solution vs missing animals and NPC that worked for me is : find any RDO community, find a session that is 2+h long, and normally you will join a normal session with animals and NPC

If session is old (at least 2h) then it will be probably no-glitched session, with cool people

Last edited:
R

raphmateus

Reaction score
Sin$
I saw the Pike glitch was put in the archive... But for those doing it (far more profitable than this one) I have a tip for you.

After you dupe, once you go to the butcher:

1) remove pike from horse
2) drop it on the floor
3) sell everything to butcher (the remainder stay invisible on the horse :wink: )
4) pick up pike from the floor
5) go get yourself one more pike (instead of having to fish 2 pikes each time)
Rinse and repeat.

Note: To players playing with friends, or those lucky to find friendly players online, if someone is leaving a pike behind to go to butcher give it to another player. If two players have a 5 minute time lag there is literally no need to fish again. By the time they return from butcher the other leaves... All you need is three fish.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't need a solo lobby just join someone in a community who's been on for a number of hours and you will see animals and can dupe etc

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw the Pike glitch was put in the archive... But for those doing it (far more profitable than this one) I have a tip for you.

2) drop it on the floor
3) sell everything to butcher (the remainder stay invisible on the horse :wink: )
Rinse and repeat.

Note: To players playing with friends, or those lucky to find friendly players online, if someone is leaving a pike behind to go to butcher give it to another player. If two players have a 5 minute time lag there is literally no need to fish again. By the time they return from butcher the other leaves... All you need is three fish.

Thanks for the post but not sure why you think that is more profitable when with the cougars you can dupe two at the same time basically and you are also cancelling out animations making it much faster. But whichever one people like to do its pretty much the same concept so stack that cash up while you can :cool:

S

Sir Galehaut

Reaction score
Sin$

2) drop it on the floor
Rinse and repeat.

I'm hiding at a personal spot near a butcher with 2x lake sturgeon. 7.25 each, can cancel both animations (picking/replacing). How much the pikes are going for ? the cougar apparently go for 5.50 so i don't see how it would be faster E eddie mac

Also by the way, i bring one fish in my hand , one on my horse , drop both on the floor and i can keep both and rince and repeat. *_-;

R

raphmateus

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hiding at a personal spot near a butcher with 2x lake sturgeon. 7.25 each, can cancel both animations (picking/replacing). How much the pikes are going for ? the cougar apparently go for 5.50 so i don't see how it would be faster E eddie mac

Also by the way, i bring one fish in my hand , one on my horse , drop both on the floor and i can keep both and rince and repeat. *_-; Eddie.
wow, that's nice if you can cancel both animations. pike sells for 8, but the walk from the river to valentine is long and droping two fish on the floor is risky, too many players around. so I would personally suggest keeping going with your personal method, you're probably stacking 100 dupes faster than any of us.

The cougar maybe fast duping, but the hassle to get two cougars... I prefer fish :biggrin:

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Also by the way, i bring one fish in my hand , one on my horse , drop both on the floor and i can keep both and rince and repeat. *_-;

1 perfect cougar and 1 2 star cougar, do this glitch and you are getting $13.50 + i believe $10 for the 2 star (idk what the 2 star is worth) but either way it's faster. How are people not seeing that i ask haha? but anyway like I said whichever people prefer it's not a competition :tongue:

S

Sir Galehaut

Reaction score
Sin$
1 perfect cougar and 1 2 star cougar, do this glitch and you are getting $13.50 + i believe $10 for the 2 star (idk what the 2 star is worth) but either way it's faster. How are people not seeing that i ask haha? but anyway like I said whichever people prefer it's not a competition :tongue:

2x7.25 = 14.50.

Well for me honestly ; the number one factor is being interupted. so far, only 1 player tried to mess with me in my spot. I blasted him (defensive mode ftw) and went with my horse to activate the butcher (permits you to sell safely). I know a spot where to get 2 fishes instantly, using a special lake bait. The whole process just seems more consistant to me, i never tried the cougar but from experience, all the spots displayed in videos are too crowded for my tastes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register