• Views 22,386
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you use any simeon mission on your phone?
Yep any one should do it

S

Snpr_trololo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works but it put me in a solo lobby!! Lol. Can you cahnge lobby?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Works but it put me in a solo lobby!! Lol. Can you cahnge lobby?
What put you in a solo lobby? You must of lagged out or been in one to begin with, you never leave the lobby your doing the glitch in...

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tested it just now with Gerald and it doesn’t work, so yes ... stick to any simeone’s job and you’ll be golden :wink:

blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now at the end, the cars in the arena show up for me. I tried 3 times, got it to work once before those 3 times. Can someone confirm working or non-working?

Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now at the end, the cars in the arena show up for me. I tried 3 times, got it to work once before those 3 times. Can someone confirm working or non-working?
Yes confirmed working after fresh restart. 05.40 GMT

Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still can't seem to get out of my apartment without loosing GM. I have tried loading into a capture then quiting. Thst doesn't work for me.

blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This is the one in which after 13th step you just need to goto the arena and join a job from simeone (2x RP and cash) and back out. You’ll be god mode.

This method does not work anymore. You spawn in the street and rpg yourself and you die. :smile:

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I still can't seem to get out of my apartment without loosing GM. I have tried loading into a capture then quiting. Thst doesn't work for me.

Try using a survival job, idk if it will spawn you outside when you back out. But it’ is the only job I’ve been able to join, play and then leave and still have god mode.

No apartment, bunker, or arena you lose god mode. I did find I could go into my mc businesses and run a sale mission still in gm. Haven’t tried any other businesses or properties.

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cars not in arena, it will work.
Just try to move faster through the whole thing idk.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cars not in arena, it will work.
Just try to move faster through the whole thing idk.

Also if cars are there then hop in one press gas spawn again at mt. chiliad and continue the rest of the steps again.

Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try using a survival job, idk if it will spawn you outside when you back out. But it’ is the only job I’ve been able to join, play and then leave and still have god mode.

No apartment, bunker, or arena you lose god mode. I did find I could go into my mc businesses and run a sale mission still in gm. Haven’t tried any other businesses or properties.
OP says u can do heists with GM so is it only through facility?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This method does not work anymore. You spawn in the street and rpg yourself and you die. :smile:
Yes it does work, just because your not doing it right or messing up a step doesn’t mean it doesn’t work or is patched my god, I can assure you if it were patched you will know much sooner in the glitch....

Haven’t tried any heists yet, but it will stick when you go into any job.... when the job is over usually if you click free roam then that should take you to the next lobby and still have GM.

I have also done playlists, and play lists will work and keep you GM (nothing is 2x now so not really worth it).
Besides that bunker will take away GM and usually arena, and MOC and Terrobyte will usually have you trapped inside.

Others have reported that if you do a survival and go 2-4 rounds then quit via the phone , you will be put in new free roam still GM.

Last edited:
gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I do join quick job heist. If it’s a friends heist have them invite through the party. If it’s your own heist then have to goto heist board

You will lose it halfway through act 3

F

Famesters420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I admit god mode is fun and all until you’re a victim

blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it correctly but it did not work . I did it just now however and it did work. Is it session related? Perhaps move sessions on fail?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I admit god mode is fun and all until you’re a victim
So don’t become the victim and outsmart them lol.

There’s nothing better than making someone in GM rage quit, just have to be creative and think of weapons/ vehicles you can use In your favor. Sometimes not being able to die and “get away” with a respawn can really really be used against you lol

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it correctly but it did not work . I did it just now however and it did work. Is it session related? Perhaps move sessions on fail?

No not session related I’ve been in a lobby where I hit it and my friend couldnt and one where he hit and I didn’t.. one where we both hit it.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No not session related I’ve been in a lobby where I hit it and my friend couldnt and one where he hit and I didn’t.. one where we both hit it.
What method are you guys using? Your doing the diff target method join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register