• Start date
  • Views 8,123
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
If the Arena Script is normally without Warp then the Arena Script has no reason to take Warp away.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If the Arena Script is normally without Warp then the Arena Script has no reason to take Warp away.

Warp is built into the script but the function is hidden from the menu for whatever reason.

They probably wanted to lock you inside the Arena.

Last edited:
GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
So without a merge the arena still has nonfunctional warp built into the script?

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
Warp is built into the script but the function is hidden from the menu for whatever reason.

They probably wanted to lock you inside the Arena.
Post the Arena Script code where it shows this.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Post the Arena Script code where it shows this.
I never messes with attempting to warp in arena. If you hit pause and move to a different spot in the arena do you warp to it? I can get out of the arena and back to los santos but never tried to warp back.
Its real possible it could be taken back into freeroam.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Its real possible it could be taken back into freeroam.
If we reset and do the xo in the arena creator we still have to join mp where the block is in place, need a way to join mp with tp but avoid the check for the creator pause menu.
Seems like save wizard would be a good idea to check, hopefully it works just like dm in mp or the ol sp2mp

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If we reset and do the xo in the arena creator we still have to join mp where the block is in place, need a way to join mp with tp but avoid the check for the creator pause menu.
Seems like save wizard would be a good idea to check, hopefully it works just like dm in mp or the ol sp2mp
I believe xo will still play a big role for a workaround because the checks only happens when u load online. Looking for another otr wouldn’t be much of a help. Nic has a point with the arena not having a warp option thus not getting removed but getting the warp option isn’t easy (i think). I know how to glitch it out when u test it so it doesn’t actually launch the test and would be in a rof state. Dm me if u want to mess with it, dont really know if that’ll help but you’re good with glitches.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe xo will still play a big role for a workaround because the checks only happens when u load online. Looking for another otr wouldn’t be much of a help. Nic has a point with the arena not having a warp option thus not getting removed but getting the warp option isn’t easy (i think). I know how to glitch it out when u test it so it doesn’t actually launch the test and would be in a rof state. Dm me if u want to mess with it, dont really know if that’ll help but you’re good with glitches.
Thanks man, appreciate that:thumbsup:
The ideas are starting to flow again lol
Check your DMS dude.

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man, appreciate that:thumbsup:
The ideas are starting to flow again lol
Check your PMS dude.
Does he have PMS? Didnt think he was being a jerk dude... lol

Online check for tp enable. Just like story mode features check.
Wonder if the use of two consoles and using parts of the buy everything method would get you past the check.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Does he have PMS? Didnt think he was being a jerk dude... lol

Wonder if the use of two consoles and using parts of the buy everything method would get you past the check.
Hahahaha just clicked on to that dude

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain 'online check' ? It checks for pause or just turnes warp to X ? Checks work only from map or creator lobby to? Guess its same but ill ask anyway

Am asking because am pretty sure creator pause works online

Thanks

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain 'online check' ? It checks for pause or just turnes warp to X ? Checks work only from map or creator lobby to? Guess its same but ill ask anyway

Thanks
Yeah pretty sure it works also but need a bypass for the check so the creator pause menu doesn't revert back to the normal online pause menu

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah pretty sure it works also but need a bypass for the check so the creator pause menu doesn't revert back to the normal online pause menu
That could be where you take a step from the buy everything free glitch.

Once your ready to take warp online, hit pause start gta online. Closed friends session.
As soon as joining gta pops up in bottom right. Go to dashboard and then log into your account on another ps4. Load into story mode and then closed friends session, you will get an error return to sp.

Now go back to the ps4 u started on. Should say joining online and then load you in.

Not saying this will work just a quick idea to try out

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks
Tis' called a background script. A little script that runs before you are allowed to go online. It also is used for hotfixing the game. But don't take my word for it. Download it right here:
Code:
prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/titles/gta5/ps4/bgscripts/bg_ng_1604_0.rpf

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tis' called a background script. A little script that runs before you are allowed to go online. It also is used for hotfixing the game. But don't take my word for it. Download it right here:
Code:
prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/titles/gta5/ps4/bgscripts/bg_ng_1604_0.rpf
Am certain its not fully checking for pause , at least not from creator lobby because xo worked after patch and i had pause online after patch(no warp). Maybe different kind od reset and connecting online would work, but i cant hit that again.

Got transform in arena but cant set transform checkpoint so cant try reset.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know why i thought this would work but its not working, its transform race in arena but no warp in arena.

Top Bottom
Login
Register