What's new

Working After Patch! NEW SOLO LOBBY METHOD RDR2 Online 1.09

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Duplicate post: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/red-dead-2-online-solo-lobby-glitch-new-method.1762424/

Here’s a new method to be solo in a Lobby in Red Dead Online 1.09. I found this method and it’s pretty easy..

1. You will be in free roam session
2. A friend goes into a gun rush session and stays there
3. You can either connect to this friend via a community or voice chat (but via voice chat you would need another friend as you have to join one and then the other very fast).
4. You go into a community where you and your friend are sign on to and find someone close (just above or just below) to your friend and join them
5. Once you are in the free roam session with this random player from the community you open the community and you will join your friend (who’s on the gun rush) and immediately double tap the PS button and join the same random player that you were in the free roam session with...
6. You will get an alert and you will remain in the map and just need to wait for the gun rush to finish to be alone in a solo lobby, you can invite friends to join you or they will be able to do so as well but no none that is not your friend will enter the lobby..

Here’s the video posted on my YouTube channel..it’s in Spanish but with the above steps and the video you would get the idea...

Last edited by a moderator:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So same concept as the previous one, just doing it thru ps4 dash....

What if you just made a shortcut on the random player from community who’s lobby your in, then have your friend send you invite to gun rush, accept the in game invite that pops up, then immediately double tap PS and join the community player?

Prob gunna be rough I would think with the community list as even with the short cut it refreshes the page and causes a delay etc

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes same concept just a workaround, yes with an invite it works the same...just need to accept the invite and double tap ps button and rejoin the random player from the community

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes same concept just a workaround, yes with an invite it works the same...just need to accept the invite and double tap ps button and rejoin the random player from the community
Wonder if it can be done solo still, maybe being in a lobby with a random from community, then using the quick join gun rush option in the player menu then double tap and join player in the lobby?

Shadowless

Shadowless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wonder if it can be done solo still, maybe being in a lobby with a random from community, then using the quick join gun rush option in the player menu then double tap and join player in the lobby?
Worth a try!

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well there is no longer a quick join gun rush option in the lobby menu in free roam, sneaky sneaky lol... not like it’s a big deal for you and your friend to do it anyways
Yes was going to say, there’s no option hence this new method

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes was going to say, there’s no option hence this new method
Yeah I diddnt realize that they totally removed a option to even join a random gun rush from that menu, I just thought it was fixed when you click the players name from the recent list

Exodus8087

Exodus8087

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just did this on xbox... sort of. Animals and stranger missions never spawn in except for a fast second, right after gun rush ends and I can hear anyone talking on headsets while they're at the result screen and in the lobby waiting for next gun rush to start, during which, I'm falling under the map until the next gun rush starts. I quit after the 4th time falling through. If it happens next time I try I'm tempted to just wait out all the gun rushers, but that's definitely a late night thing when there's not as many players

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just did this on xbox... sort of. Animals and stranger missions never spawn in except for a fast second, right after gun rush ends and I can hear anyone talking on headsets while they're at the result screen and in the lobby waiting for next gun rush to start, during which, I'm falling under the map until the next gun rush starts. I quit after the 4th time falling through. If it happens next time I try I'm tempted to just wait out all the gun rushers, but that's definitely a late night thing when there's not as many players
No predators will spawn until the gun rush is over, stay away from the area of the gun rush...you will not know where it’s taking place unless your friend tells you...for the rest everything works perfect after gun rush is finished...

Indskab

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you'd be needing solo lobbies anymore since everybody is starting to behave themselves...for two days i've been passing by griefers and none of them ever dared to bother me.

N

Netnow66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you'd be needing solo lobbies anymore since everybody is starting to behave themselves...for two days i've been passing by griefers and none of them ever dared to bother me.
Actually, people are still being griefed, me included. I was shotgunned in the back and died. Other people are also reporting being griefed/killed while in Defensive mode. Either it's not working as intended or Rockstar just lied and said they were going to stop the griefing and had no intention of doing so.

The solo/passive glitches are still needed in Red Dead Online.

Please continue to do the work, guys.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I mean to be quite honest, the game is way too boring with a solo lobby anyways, like at this point and stage who doesn’t have money and things bought already lol.... I was thinking the exact same thing on Tuesday when playing, no one is really griefing except the people who want to be in gun fights...

Look at the size of the map, and with non visible player blips untill they are right near
You, and the ability to switch defense on via player menu making you practically in a permanent active tier 3 ability cards...... are people that scared or anti social? LOL..... I think everyone got so used to the long running solo lobby and just wanting it, they haven’t even tried to play normal or gave the game a chance since then.... like I don’t even understand how anyone could be griefed or bothered o now with the new system lol.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, people in search of solo lobbies, especially with a friend, should always remember the good old story mission custom solo lobby ....

Some of the new story missions pay great, for example I did a bad honor mission with a friend, only really spent like 20-25 mins doing it, and it paid .40- something gold, and then 82 cash.... so if you were to hunt around for 20 mins and make 100 hunting or more, plus that cash pay out at end, a player who needs cash could be stacking a easy 500 or more
Per Hour

Shadowless

Shadowless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, people are still being griefed, me included. I was shotgunned in the back and died. Other people are also reporting being griefed/killed while in Defensive mode. Either it's not working as intended or Rockstar just lied and said they were going to stop the griefing and had no intention of doing so.

The solo/passive glitches are still needed in Red Dead Online.

Please continue to do the work, guys.
They never said anything that the new system would stop griefers! I've been playing for the last two days and I haven't had any problems. even while doing the free roam missions. If you have issues change lobbies.

Last edited:
N

Netnow66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most important, guys, please keep posting the solo/passive lobby glitches, as usual. They are still needed.

Shadowless--then I really don't understand why Rockstar was making such a big deal about Offensive/Defensive if you can still be griefed? What is the use of the new system? It's worthless to me if someone can still shoot me in the back. Why should I have to change lobbies to avoid a griefer? Besides, if I have a glitch working, there is no need to change lobbies, right?

Keep those glitches comin', guys!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register