Reaction score
Sin$
Seems i can't download the files nor check what's in it ;(

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be awesome man, i still need it!
I had a look last night, I do have it but I just need a program to find out the names of the GPDs for the games so I know the correct GPD.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a tremendous amount of games on an old hard drive somewhere, I will dig it out and launch every single arcade and disk based game I own (Some 1500 or so) and I will see how this matches yours. ETA: Sometime in the future

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a tremendous amount of games on an old hard drive somewhere, I will dig it out and launch every single arcade and disk based game I own (Some 1500 or so) and I will see how this matches yours. ETA: Sometime in the future
Nice, I know someone which downloaded a lot if the games I didn’t have on their RGH so there was like an extra 100+ games more than mine. It was mainly newer games from 2014 onwards or around that. I can get the list...

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, I know someone which downloaded a lot if the games I didn’t have on their RGH so there was like an extra 100+ games more than mine. It was mainly newer games from 2014 onwards or around that. I can get the list...
Yeah somewhere I have a hard drive capped with the entire library of 360 games on for each region, I'll have to compare what you have already first though since going through everything will be tough!

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah somewhere I have a hard drive capped with the entire library of 360 games on for each region, I'll have to compare what you have already first though since going through everything will be tough!
I’ll try get you my list and the list the guy had, I didn’t know there was that much more games/GPDs out there until he did. The only problem would be that with the other guy’s list I would have to give you the whole list instead of just the ones I don’t have.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll try get you my list and the list the guy had, I didn’t know there was that much more games/GPDs out there until he did. The only problem would be that with the other guy’s list I would have to give you the whole list instead of just the ones I don’t have.
I don't mind searching through the list my friend

M

MrBehexed

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a zip of all the Xbox 360 .gpd files they've accumulated so far? I'm working on getting one of my accounts gamerscore maxed out and I've already used about 2,000+ that I had if you could help out I'd really appreciate it! And yes I've already added the games from people's earlier links that still work

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a zip of all the Xbox 360 .gpd files they've accumulated so far? I'm working on getting one of my accounts gamerscore maxed out and I've already used about 2,000+ that I had if you could help out I'd really appreciate it! And yes I've already added the games from people's earlier links that still work
My list is the biggest there is avaliable (suprisingly) which has something like 2,189 which I posted on this topic a year or so ago.

M

MrBehexed

Reaction score
Sin$
My list is the biggest there is avaliable (suprisingly) which has something like 2,189 which I posted on this topic a year or so ago.
I already have those and put them on my profile for a total of 1,683,997G with all of the achievements unlocked on my main account

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already have those and put them on my profile for a total of 1,683,997G with all of the achievements unlocked on my main account
Nice, I just wanna get those other GPDs cause then you can get over 1,800,000G which is close to 2 mil!

bananenbrause

bananenbrause

Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, thank you for the provided .gpd files.
I took the time and went through all of the files and made a list of the .gpd files available and which games are missing.
Fadexz Fadexz : I compared my own .gpds with your xbox account and I think I have a couple new ones for you. I counted 150 that are not on your tag yet, but not sure if you are missiing that many? If you want you can quickly check if you have these:
454109D4.gpd
584113BD.gpd
555308CE.gpd
4D530AA4.gpd
5848081D.gpd
584112B2.gpd
57520844.gpd

I also noticed that there are a couple games on your tag that dont have a .gpd file in the latest upload. 96 games in total.
For example these:
464507D5.gpd - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
58410AA9.gpd - Zeit²
58410AA9.gpd - Truck Racer
Could you maybe extract the .gpds from your profile once more and upload them?

If anyone is interested I can share my list of all the games with their gamerscore and the corresponding .gpd names.

M

MrBehexed

Reaction score
Sin$
If someone could upload new gpd's that aren't already in the list that I could download of greatly appreciate it

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, thank you for the provided .gpd files.
I took the time and went through all of the files and made a list of the .gpd files available and which games are missing.
Fadexz Fadexz : I compared my own .gpds with your xbox account and I think I have a couple new ones for you. I counted 150 that are not on your tag yet, but not sure if you are missiing that many? If you want you can quickly check if you have these:
454109D4.gpd
584113BD.gpd
555308CE.gpd
4D530AA4.gpd
5848081D.gpd
584112B2.gpd
57520844.gpd

I also noticed that there are a couple games on your tag that dont have a .gpd file in the latest upload. 96 games in total.
For example these:
464507D5.gpd - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
58410AA9.gpd - Zeit²
58410AA9.gpd - Truck Racer
Could you maybe extract the .gpds from your profile once more and upload them?

If anyone is interested I can share my list of all the games with their gamerscore and the corresponding .gpd names.
Thanks, i'll have a look.

Don't think the file names of the GPDs are as important but if I have the game names then someone with an RGH can download those games.

Top Bottom
Login
Register