Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to merge Bennys on Anti-Aircraft Trailer? :biggrin::biggrin:

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got multiple old invalid jobs that show up . . . I'm still trying to get the first step to work!
The first step not working might be why yours are visible. Mine all show when i enter the arena but all disappear after launching a job and quitting out of it.

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After first step they disappear

I see. First step seems simple enough, but I just enter the mod shop . . . on the other hand, if you hover over the invite and only press x once, why would the job launch? Wouldn't you have to press x twice to launch the job?

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see. First step seems simple enough, but I just enter the mod shop . . . on the other hand, if you hover over the invite and only press x once, why would the job launch? Wouldn't you have to press x twice to launch the job?
Before you press pause the job invite should be fullscreen on the phone so the next press launches it.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personal ps4, instead of going in the old service bugged by the map, go on services added to favorites, confirm the alert screen and spal d-pad left.

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before you press pause the job invite should be fullscreen on the phone so the next press launches it.

Mine has never gone full screen, but I know what you mean. Had tried it both ways, committed to this way, and finally hit it. Yup, no invalid jobs. Still, on my set up at least, the timing is so obnoxious, I'm not sure if I'd really mess with this even if I had an invalid job that showed up.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personal ps4, instead of going in the old service bugged by the map, go on services added to favorites, confirm the alert screen and spal d-pad left.
Will give it a go, but i thought that launching from the favourites would kick you out of the arena after the invalid job notification.

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will give it a go, but i thought that launching from the favourites would kick you out of the arena after the invalid job notification.
The one time I got past step one, I tried launching from bookmarked jobs and got kicked out of the arena.

H

hotwheels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry...
but let's find something for ps4 soon ..
It would of happened by now us ps4 users are screwed and if someone does have a way they are not going to share unless it’s just useless like what David can’t provide us even though he said he would so efen frustrating

Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
need to make a service on the map in the limbo of the arena ... mont chiliard ...

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would of happened by now us ps4 users are screwed and if someone does have a way they are not going to share unless it’s just useless like what David can’t provide us even though he said he would so efen frustrating
David ruins everything! But seriously, let the Xboxers have a win for once. If nothing else, PS4 users can team up. The sky is not falling, my dude.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cannot hit this. After accepting mission and backing out. I am just standing inside my car in garage. Not in workshop

Top Bottom
Login
Register