• Thread starter Voyage Despair
  • Start date
  • Views 62,214
DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
When I get back home am going to post the full version off this glitch the solo one for PS4 I’ll have a link to the job as well am making a new job as well

I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple steps
1-Pull car in you want to upgrade

2-while in menu, join friend in private job. Exit car

3-go to donor vehicle, pull up simeon invite, press pause and accept invite

4-exit pause menu and press right (you will see brake lights light up it hit)

5-back out of job and get in car you want mods on, join friend. Accept first alert, as screen fades press left and accept 2nd alert
I am on ps4, in step 5 when I get in the car want to get mods on, I have no left d-pad option, it say I have already have a vehicle parked in the workshop area, what's wrong?

G

Gbonne

Reaction score
Sin$
I am on ps4, in step 5 when I get in the car want to get mods on, I have no left d-pad option, it say I have already have a vehicle parked in the workshop area, what's wrong?

First things first, did you spawn at your bunker? I literally just went through this and that was my problem.

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This was mentions simply in the xbox feed by XGtAbOsSX
Requirements:

Spawn Location At Bunker
Arena Garage B1 or B2
car with mods to transfer
Standard car you want the mods on
Friend
Invite only session

• Start in bunker and make your way to arena and invite friend into arena B1 or B2
  • Friend brings up phone goes to quick play jobs and starts up activity with friends in session after 15-20 seconds you will get the invite above mini-map
  • Get into the standard car and press R-Dpad to go into the mod shop
  • In the mod shop press PS button and join friend whos in ur session helping accept the first alert and sit on the second for 5 seconds and accept that one aswel
Now you will be sat in car and able to get out by pressing triangle
  • Get into car with all mods on, bring up phone and call lester or someone for a contact mission once you have mission
  • On your phone hover over the last message before you would accept to go into the mission
  • Hold pause button then let go of it and 0.5 seconds later you press X to accept the invite to the job, You will hear Bleep but you will be in the pause menu, as soon as you open the pause menu you back out and spam right D-Pad to enter Mod Shop *Brake lights should come on* (If brake lights dont show you didn't spam right D-Pad fast enough just back out mission and redo it again)
Now you will be in mission setting screen just back out and both cars will be in mod shop
  • Get in standard car you want mods on join your friend through friends list again accept the first message and as the screen fades spam L-Dpad you will get second message wait on this for 5 seconds and accept
Now all the mods will be on the standard car. Now just change something and leave arena

Last edited:
I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First things first, did you spawn at your bunker? I literally just went through this and that was my problem.
I use another car it works, seems can't give mod to buccaneer custom.

S

Saws

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant see the job when I go to map on Xbox one, any fix? ive tried restarting.

H

hotwheels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I get back home am going to post the full version off this glitch the solo one for PS4 I’ll have a link to the job as well am making a new job as well
Ok David lets see if you come through for us or if it is just words with no action Thank you.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly this glitch is kinda unstable, is there a rinse and repeat, I may have found one

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have any luck finding a ps4 invalid job for this?

Last edited:
F

Famesters420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely want to do this solo, been having my friend help for wayy too long

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a different step for PS4? I already had this job bookmarked and it doesn't show just like the other invalid jobs.

I've got multiple old invalid jobs that show up . . . I'm still trying to get the first step to work!

Top Bottom
Login
Register