What's new

Discovery Must see - Vehicle menu stack (could easily be a solo dupe).

• Thread starter 115 Stig
  • Start date
  • Views 3,108

Has something like this been found already?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just discovered something very intriguing.

Here are the steps:
  1. Go to the assistant (this could actually be any place where you can get a menu up).
  2. Pause and hover over Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack
  3. Hit A then very quickly Pause.
  4. You should hear the pause menu close, but the CESP screen appears.
  5. Hit Right on the d-pad and the assistant menu will appear over the CESP screen.
  6. Go to pegasus concierge and hover over an aircraft you do not own.
  7. Try to use the right stick and dpad and buttons for the following:
  8. Scroll down to the new vehicles section of the CESP and click on one of the cars.
  9. Click the link to the website.
  10. Go to an rh8 and hit order.
  11. You now have a very stacked menu.
  12. From here I have tried to order over a car and exit with a personal vehicle at the same time but it is very difficult to know which car is being requested and which car is being bought.
Not too sure if something like this has already been found so I attached a poll.

CESP= Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AZ55

Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying this in the facility and this works with the Facility assistant and the Orbital Cannon. Defiently something here however we cannot see what we are doing in the Orbital Cannon.

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's old.
It's not so hard to order a vehicle and request a vehicle from same slot.
Move your stick slightly in internet screen.

And you can go to assistant - vehicles and then criminal pack.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to order an RH8 and request the vehicle I replaced over. Nothing was delivered outside.

Plenty of other things to play with though, good find and thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to order an RH8 and request the vehicle I replaced over. Nothing was delivered outside.

Plenty of other things to play with though, good find and thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

I got it to deliver me the Sultan I replaced over, and deliver the new elegy but its not quite right

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The biggest issue is the menus are staggered so you need a fair bit of guess work in finding where you are replacing and pulling from (as you stated) interesting af tho

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The biggest issue is the menus are staggered so you need a fair bit of guess work in finding where you are replacing and pulling from (as you stated) interesting af tho
I just used slot one in the first garage on my list to make it easier. Are you sure you delivered the correct vehicle? When I first tried, I was trying to select a certain garage. But, it seems like the menus weren't lining up for some reason.

I also tried to get to the internet while in the Arena Workshop but the internet doesn't open or closes immediately after opening. :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register