• Thread starter Evilbranch902
  • Start date
  • Views 8,717
M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to merge cars again, if anyone wants to know the method which I found add me on Xbox, OgRaisins42.

Could you send me those steps, ps4 here bro

I tried with the rat truck, and that one isnt THAT bad to push. Took me about an hour to push it all to the left outside the yellow box... Now theres something I dont feel an urge to try again :tongue: Been there, done that :biggrin: Now get us a real merge again plx :biggrin:

(Good thing is, after you merge it and if you dont have yanktons, pull up ifruit and charles, and you can get Yanktons on it aswell =) )

The chimera and a few others will take wheels aswell and evrything else. 3d, yanktons, tint etc... Its like saying why have bikes when we have cars. becoz we can :wink:

Forgot about the chimera.. but you'd be stuck to just that 1 wheel or whatever the opposite is for the other category.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you send me those steps, ps4 here bro
He don't reply mate said he'd Gona send it after he's done all his merging yet won't join any party invites not to worry if there really is one it will get leaked they always do :wink:

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If gctf still works im the bunker u can always get a buddy.tp drop u modded 1 thru map into the bunker of do the remove tracker of it n get it in bunker

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Add me and I’ll prove it
Nah your alright you couldn't even reply to a simple messege on here so it's not worth anymore my time another on here before claimed to have found a full car merge workaround but he's another billy that won't tell anyone unless you add him then don't reply your not brothers are you lmao

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As anyone tried the lifeguard blazer
Pushing it from car spot

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pushing it from car spot
If you do that you're certfied crazy, however if you can get the return to storage bit then it should be guaranteed to work

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried yesterday but quit after 10 minutes. I thought it was easier then a car :biggrin:
I posted this before on here but here goes once more, if you drop just one tank next to the bike you want to move you can walk into that tank pressing it against the bike to move the bike. Def. seems like it'd come in handy for what you guys are doing.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted this before on here but here goes once more, if you drop just one tank next to the bike you want to move you can walk into that tank pressing it against the bike to move the bike. Def. seems like it'd come in handy for what you guys are doing.
Yes like I told the other one it works with bikes but not cars doing that

Pushing it from car spot
Even if th push it you can't get right dpad option on it s impossible to do think only way to merge lifeguard is magic slot

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually moved a Verlier by dropping 1 tank by each wheel then pushing it(after repeated moves and drops, not just the initial one). Maybe some cars are worth trying.

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
some cars are harder to push than others...alpha n 9f the hardests ive found so far

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He don't reply mate said he'd Gona send it after he's done all his merging yet won't join any party invites not to worry if there really is one it will get leaked they always do :wink:
He has a video on YT but only shows the merge. Doesn't show moving the car. The car is rusty and beat up but it does look like it has the marks from dropping tanks on it. Also the car is a little on the yellow line so when he comes back from the sky it disappears. Gotta imagine if had a good way to move the cars he would move them to the corners or at least further away from the yellow line.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He has a video on YT but only shows the merge. Doesn't show moving the car. The car is rusty and beat up but it does look like it has the marks from dropping tanks on it. Also the car is a little on the yellow line so when he comes back from the sky it disappears. Gotta imagine if had a good way to move the cars he would move them to the corners or at least further away from the yellow line.
It's bullshitmate he told me it didn't involve any scooba stuff yet his character has always got the outfit on lmao so he's another billy he's also told broontango on his Twitter and would only tell him if he added him on xbox he's trying to get followers mate that's all Don't fall for it trust me he's telling porkys

Shoe123

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's bullshitmate he told me it didn't involve any scooba stuff yet his character has always got the outfit on lmao so he's another billy he's also told broontango on his Twitter and would only tell him if he added him on xbox he's trying to get followers mate that's all Don't fall for it trust me he's telling porkys

I'm not telling porkeys check out my account OgRaisins42 my most recent post is a day ago clearly shows me not wearing scooba suit, and that was not me who uploaded on YouTube, if you want more pictures of me not wearing the scooba suit while doing it I'll gladly provide it, in terms of whether I'm gonna spill the beans of the method, it depends if idiots want to turn it into a money glitch.

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Even if th push it you can't get right dpad option on it s impossible to do think only way to merge lifeguard is magic slot
u on ps4 ?

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on xbox I have 2 friends who also seen your character wearing the scooba outfit most of the day yesterday in fact you still got it on LMAO let me ask you this if you know a full car merge with no scooba method why not upload it give yourself credit for it or even hand it to a big YouTuber to hand it out for you? Hmm the fact you won't release it suspects something smells on here

u on ps4 ?
Xbox mate

God this glitch has brought out all the tenzin gamer followers lmao

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on xbox I have 2 friends who also seen your character wearing the scooba outfit most of the day yesterday in fact you still got it on LMAO let me ask you this if you know a full car merge with no scooba method why not upload it give yourself credit for it or even hand it to a big YouTuber to hand it out for you? Hmm the fact you won't release it suspects something smells on here

Xbox mate

God this glitch has brought out all the tenzin gamer followers lmao
Whahahaha whell said

How have you done the party bus didn't think you could hit right dpad on it?
He’s lying party bus can’t be upgraded by normal means... don’t even have a right d pad option even if you manage to put it on the yellow box nothing would happen

Top Bottom
Login
Register