What's new

Patched Get Adversaries Bullet Proof Helmet Any Color

BoobyShmurda

BoobyShmurda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello yes it is me LilBoobyShmurda back with another I need to thank BL of #boobygang for best steps we do not know all founders please tell us and we put them here. These steps get you ALL colorful bullet proof helmets.

You need 2 PS4 or friend with your account, only do with people you trust. You also need outfit from adversaries mode here is video:

steps from og bl:

(Console 1)
1. Save an adversary mode outfit.
2. Go to any clothing store and purchase a biker suit. Go to the helmets and select the helmet that transfers into the bulletproof helmet you want. Save this outfit, then change something through the interaction menu (like glasses or earpiece) to get the orange save circle.
3. After you see the circle, go to story mode.

(Console 2)
1. Log into the same account on a different console, or have a trusted friend do this on their console.
2. Load up GTA, go to story, and then go to Choose Character. Stay on the character selection screen.

(Console 1)
*If you get an error joining session alert here, or at any point in the glitch, accept the alert then continue going back online.*
1. Go to an invite only session.
2. Equip the adversary mode outfit you previously saved. Change the glasses or earpiece to get the orange save circle, then go to story mode.

(Console 2)
1. You should still be at the Character Selection screen, choose the character here to go online. (Again if you get the alert, accept and go back online)
2. You should be online wearing the biker outfit, not the adversary outfit, if so continue.
3. Force a save by buying ammo through the interaction menu or by changing glasses or an accessory. After you see the orange save circle, leave to story mode.

(Console 1)
1. Go online, you will see your character wearing the bulletproof helmet before you get an error joining session alert.
2. Accept the alert, go back online and save the outfit with your new bulletproof helmet.

Here are the pictures of helmets:
Capture1.png

Capture.png

#boobygang

Last edited:
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wonder if this would be possible via transfer glitch if you have 2 male characters.

V

VIVIVI

Reaction score
Sin$
Help with saving adversary helmet;

I've tried twice now & I can't find the created playlist in my recent activities - any suggestions?

If a friend created a playlist, could we both do the race & I use their recent activity?

Last edited:
StellaCrew

StellaCrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This also works with the snapbacks and other adversary items. Even joggers. Just not sure on what corresponds with what. Seems kinda random but there must be something to it. It’s basically a magic slot for outfits. We should start a tread to share our findings. That being it doesn’t get Patched anytime soon.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How you do to get full color adversary hats?
You can also get the Tan, White, Purple, and Orange from a Versus Mission. To get the Tan and White, the clothing theme must be set to Classic. I don't remember the exact team names for the Tan and White. However, to get the Orange and Purple, the clothing theme needs to be set to Themed. The outfit names for these hat are Bores and Cocks. To get the Grey and Black colored hats, you will need to have a friend registered as CEO and have the clothing style set to Instigators. For the Grey hat, your style should be Workers 1. For the Black, it has to be Workers 3. Workers 2 also gives you the tan colored hat. If you need help, you can can Private Message me if you are on PS4. Or use the matchmaking.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any difference with the black bulletproof helmet from the Last Team Standing and the one from the Adversary Modes?

Top Bottom
Login
Register