What's new

Working Transfer all components without deleting your second character.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried 3 times already and nothing...if both characters have the same festive masks does this still work for me
I have krampus mask on both my characters and it works

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so what am i doing wrong for it not to transfere over i tried with galsses under mask and nothing and tried wit a different krumpus mask and nothing wtf am i doin wrong here

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
so what am i doing wrong for it not to transfere over i tried with galsses under mask and nothing and tried wit a different krumpus mask and nothing wtf am i doin wrong here
Are you starting the time trial and swapping character when online?

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im doing everything exact as unphased gaming says in the vid but no ojtfits come when i spawn into a session

i start time trial 8mmediately after i got and switch characters and when ispawn in nothing is transfered over is there a specific krampus mask.. i even tried with stocking and it didnt work

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
im doing everything exact as unphased gaming says in the vid but no ojtfits come when i spawn into a session

i start time trial 8mmediately after i got and switch characters and when ispawn in nothing is transfered over is there a specific krampus mask.. i even tried with stocking and it didnt work
Any of the 4 should work, but i always use Hideous since that comes first in menu :tongue: I also have all masks on both chars, and this worked fine for me yesterday and i dont think anything have happened with it since then...
Make outfit with mask and wear it, start timetrial, swap character... Thats all there is to it really. Dont know why it doesnt work for some, theres not much room for skipping steps :tongue:

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need proof that this works even though both charactrrs have the same mask. ..both of my characters have all festive masks and unphased gaming told me that the glitch doesnt work if both characters have the same xmas masks

Any of the 4 should work, but i always use Hideous since that comes first in menu :tongue: I also have all masks on both chars, and this worked fine for me yesterday and i dont think anything have happened with it since then...
Make outfit with mask and wear it, start timetrial, swap character... Thats all there is to it really. Dont know why it doesnt work for some, theres not much room for skipping steps :tongue:
imma try again but i kno i tried wit 2 krampus mask and the stockin and it didnt work ill keep on trying. ow that i bluescreened last night if anyone like me with all masks does it today keep me updated if it workes and what u did to make it happen

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
i need proof that this works even though both charactrrs have the same mask. ..both of my characters have all festive masks and unphased gaming told me that the glitch doesnt work if both characters have the same xmas masks

imma try again but i kno i tried wit 2 krampus mask and the stockin and it didnt work ill keep on trying. ow that i bluescreened last night if anyone like me with all masks does it today keep me updated if it workes and what u did to make it happen
Proof? I have done it on several accounts where both characters have all 4 krampus masks. It have worked on all of them...

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof? I have done it on several accounts where both characters have all 4 krampus masks. It have worked on all of them...
not meaning anything wrong by what i said but i just dont kno where in goin wrong....i got all 4 mask like u and i got the unicorn and stocking masks..all on both characters i have been glitching for a long time now and its weird that i xant do it where i can do the avenger merge but people i kno cant such a easy glitch and it doesny work for me..wtf imma rebuild database and clear cache maybe that will help

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
not meaning anything wrong by what i said but i just dont kno where in goin wrong....i got all 4 mask like u and i got the unicorn and stocking masks..all on both characters i have been glitching for a long time now and its weird that i xant do it where i can do the avenger merge but people i kno cant such a easy glitch and it doesny work for me..wtf imma rebuild database and clear cache maybe that will help
Somewhat releated, I know some have problems with the genderswap aswell, and that there is something we dont know about that stops this (and some other) glitch from working. You are not the only one that this it isnt working for, but no solutions have been shared here yet...

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In crooked cop press right but outfit never merges any help please?
1.You need merge components to merge
2.If you are using a save wizard outfit in slot one the chances are it will get deleted

Update - My save wizard outfits are not getting deleted anymore. I don’t know what fixed it. But I just wanted to update it here

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct me if I am wrong

There is no way we can merge a gunbelt with the ceo armor with this glitch...
With the delete character merge it’s possible. But not with this Xmas mask one... Am I correct ?

M

MankDemes

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get merging to work with certain items such as Juggernaut Components and Garbage Vest components. Other merges work, but my merging gloves disappear when I transfer components to my main character from outfits that I created with special components such as Juggernaut components or Garbage Vest components.

UPDATE! I FIGURED IT OUT. YES I FEEL STUPID. BUT IT ALSO FEELS SO DAMN GOOD :smile:

Last edited:
Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haa anyone done this glitch owning all 7 festive masks on both characters and if so what r u doing to get it to work

rick gronl

rick gronl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haa anyone done this glitch owning all 7 festive masks on both characters and if so what r u doing to get it to work

I did the glitch as described by OP + went to solo before switching characters...my outfit transfered but I lost 7 outfits on the "giver" character.
didn't want to risk loosing more outfits so I went back to the safe *gender swap without outfit loss method*,
which is much better anyway

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
anybody know if the white joggers, blue joggers transfer to female?

araquesfc

araquesfc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant help u there because i dont have save editor...
Try making the krampus mask transfer first and then add components with crooked cop later...
IDK... good luck

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant help u there because i dont have save editor...
Try making the krampus mask transfer first and then add components with crooked cop later...
IDK... good luck
Alright no worries guess i can't get it to work how i wanted it to.

Top Bottom
Login
Register