Obese Giraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw
KillerGaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYi7ntkGMjPCL9u0NHW29w
Celestial Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw
TeamH4ckh14 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoVGDcQwHzPrWHFYfsDFoYw
Winter is Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDie4h-29V88Qz0whWTRg0A
Apokalypt - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vlucILbKriD2mlbHEaKBQ

Videos:

Requirements:

- MOC with personal vehicle storage (have the car you’re duplicating stored here)
- Arena (have Elegy RH8s in there)
- Beer or RC bandito
- Closed matchmaking
- Free aim targeting mode (we need to join someone in a different targeting mode for one step)

Steps:

SETUP -

1. Go over to the career wall and request a job (from Simeon, Gerald, Lester, Martin, Ron)

2. Get the job ready on the phone and hold the button for the pause menu, then let go of the pause menu and accept the job immediately after you let go of pause (look at the videos if you’re not sure, the timing can be a bit tricky). You should hear the phone click as you go to the pause menu if you got the timing right.

3. Start up the mission “A titan of a job” and then back out of it, then immediately start spamming right on the d-pad. You should be taken into the career wall before you go into the other job

4. Leave the job. Join someone in a different targeting mode, accept the first alert and back out of the second alert

5. Make your way over to the spectator door, open the pause menu and then start a titan of a job again. This time it will say the job is not available

6. Accept the alert and as soon as you see the screen go blurry, press Square on PS4 or X on Xbox One

7. Then hold down on the d-pad and select a story mode character. Then back out of the alert.

8. Go over to a vending machine, open your phone, go to quick job (your character should disappear), then get any alert and back out of it. Then press right on the d-pad to get a drink

9. Go to your blue circle in your arena and press left on the d-pad to go to the security camera, then back out of it. Now just drive a car out and you’ll fall through the map.

SETUP DONE

10. Go to your bunker and drive the car you’re duplicating out of your MOC. Then use the beer trick or RC bandito trick to get outside.

Beer trick - Hold X/A to drink the beer and keep doing that until you pass out. Then go get some more beer

RC bandito trick - walk over to the exit and exit your bunker, then quickly request the RC car. Then just exit the RC car

11. Go to your arena but don’t call out any personal vehicles.

12. Drive an elegy out and then you’ll fall through the map. Then just make your way back to the bunker but don’t call out any personal vehicles.

13. Your car should be there. Just get into it and then get back out once you can drive it. Then walk into your MOC, walk to the front and exit out of the front door

14. Store the car in your MOC

THEN JUST REPEAT STEPS 10-14 TO KEEP DUPLICATING

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang it. Another one using MOC! I need a solo without moc! Lol

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet but I'm still in story mode 4th day so I can still do the other method lol

N

NJReaper07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Niiiiiice!! Good to know if I get force patched there is another way to get'em done!! Thanks :thumbsup:

NASHB

NASHB

Reaction score
Sin$
I invested so much in the moc and 1m issi yesterday that when it got patched on the morning I thought I wasn't gonna be able to use it and all my efort will go down the drain. Now we'll see what this can provide.
I'm in PC though and the thing seems to have work before on it. I can't just disconect my controller but he says it justs needs an alert. Does anybody knows what alert can I get on PC for before drinking the soda?

Edit: Ok so the second video says it, the quickjob select will give me an alert when trying to join a diferent session. I'll post if I get it done.

I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Noob to this glitch, spent nearly 2 hrs to sort everything out, finally make Trevor's plate to the car I want:smile:

NASHB

NASHB

Reaction score
Sin$
I invested so much in the moc and 1m issi yesterday that when it got patched on the morning I thought I wasn't gonna be able to use it and all my efort will go down the drain. Now we'll see what this can provide.
I'm in PC though and the thing seems to have work before on it. I can't just disconect my controller but he says it justs needs an alert. Does anybody knows what alert can I get on PC for before drinking the soda?

Edit: Ok so the second video says it, the quickjob select will give me an alert when trying to join a diferent session. I'll post if I get it done.

I was able to get to the glitch all the way to going back to the arena but the second time I had to fall down the world didn't happened and I just exited the arena with the elegy.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to get to the glitch all the way to going back to the arena but the second time I had to fall down the world didn't happened and I just exited the arena with the elegy.
Its always a gamble duping cars on PC.
You can put forth a lot of effort and time but end up with nothing.

NASHB

NASHB

Reaction score
Sin$
Its always a gamble duping cars on PC.
You can put forth a lot of effort and time but end up with nothing.

After a second atempt I was able to get it done. PROOF BELLOW

I didn't followed one step though which was to do the Quick Job -> Alert -> Buy Soda to Clear Screen. I decided to do it this time as I thought it was optional and you could just live with it if you were on PC, since I couldn't just unplug my controller hence it did nothing. However I was able to bring up the Social Club menu from the HOME button and added a random person from the public crew im in and sent him a game request, that gave me the alert and it cleared my screen and unfroze me to be able to buy the soda.

So after that I also went around without a map or bringing out the phone to bring up the map just to keep it clean. Did everything as said in the instructions and got myself another 1m Issi which I'm gonna sell to upgrade the other one to make it a 2m one.

Anyway it was fun and I'm gonna fill some garages tonight before it gets patched. So far so good, nice workarround 10/10

This works in PC, however I own an 360 controller and tbh it makes a lot of stuff easier like holding start and releasing to pause, you can't do that with the ESC key. So if anyone tries this in PC i would suggest still using a controller.

Edit: The one million issi sells for about 600k with a couple of upgrades, so yea. My mistake.

Iw501cT.jpg

Last edited:
CyberRacer

CyberRacer

Reaction score
Sin$

I think you should go to the security cams when you come back to the arena like the previous glitches

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid question but I dont know the answer, of you don't have the buzzard can you call in your frogger or will that mess it up just like a personal vehicle?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid question but I dont know the answer, of you don't have the buzzard can you call in your frogger or will that mess it up just like a personal vehicle?
If its from your hangar it is a personal vehicle. So that will mess it up.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do that without Pisswasser and RC...............

Coolsnoopy11

Coolsnoopy11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once I'm in front of the spectator and click in jobs job for a titan I get the message that it's not available. So far so good. But when I click A the screen don't get blurry and hitting x doesn't work either

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Once I'm in front of the spectator and click in jobs job for a titan I get the message that it's not available. So far so good. But when I click A the screen don't get blurry and hitting x doesn't work either
you need to wait or when you launch the job you don't have option to spectate on the left

Top Bottom
Login
Register