What's new

Discussion What's your favorite weapon to use in GTA Online?

• Thread starter AC010118
  • Start date
  • Views 10,173
Z

ZiggyCharm

Reaction score
Sin$
Combat Pistol. Nothing feels better than rolling around the corner and popping a kid in the face one time while he's holding a rocket launcher or something.

godallMarley

godallMarley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Combat MG was my #1 goto till I fell in love with the accuracy, range and fire rate of the special carbine with the silencer and grip, but I still use the combat mg daily, it depends on what kind of player I'm in a PvP battle with tho. If I'm goin against a wall hugger r1'ing then I'll use the combat mg, that mfker shoots through the corners of the walls, I hated the recoil. But after a few mins I got used to it, goto run n gun is special carbine, headshots are so accurate with that boy lol. Heavy Sniper, last but not least Fully automatic shotgun.

Last edited:
ASUStek

ASUStek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was looking thru my stats today and was actually shocked by this.
Apparently, my favorite weapon is the Heavy Sniper!?!
I love my Carbine rifle MKII, definitely my fav.

weapon.png

What's yours and why?

Popsofftherocker

Popsofftherocker

Reaction score
Sin$
With my .31 KD ratio I don't think I have a favorite gun. Maybe the fireworks launcher. Or the nerf gun. or the squirt gun. Anyone wanna build up your KD find me in a lobby:smile:

Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a 42.3 K/D all thanks to the Carbine Rifle. Easily my favorite weapon in the whole game, from looks to bullet efficiency.

I

Imjustamemer

Reaction score
Sin$
Special carbine when it's nicely modified is amazing and I love the sound it makes with a supressor!

Top Bottom
Login
Register