What's new

Working Transfer all components without deleting your second character.

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you add more components to save editor?

You can't add more components to save editor.. He making fits with save editor, bringing them online, and doing transfer to add belt and etc to the outfit

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't add more components to save editor.. He making fits with save editor, bringing them online, and doing transfer to add belt and etc to the outfit
My problem is I have joggers and everything set. When I goto crooked cop to merge the jogger gets deleted. A lot of people are having this issue. Any solution to this ? Coz I need to add gloves to the save wizard outfits and it keeps deleting my joggers from slot one to merge.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
My problem is I have joggers and everything set. When I goto crooked cop to merge the jogger gets deleted. A lot of people are having this issue. Any solution to this ? Coz I need to add gloves to the save wizard outfits and it keeps deleting my joggers from slot one to merge.
Does it delete them if you quit to SP, swap to female, make outfit, start TT and transfer?
Coz I just did it with white joggers on my male, and they werent deleted with this process. Maybe they only delete if you swap from male while still online (wich is not needed anyway for female to male transfer). Or is this the orange/green jogger problem?

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All ur outfits get deleted when u swap from female to male our vice versa ive lost all my SW outfits again just for this dame belt

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm also having the same issue bro

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, it doesnt for me. I lost NO outfits on my male (he had 10ish and still does, +3 I merged), while transfering several from my female. She lost NO outfits aswell (She had 19 and still does). Maybe there is a component that is the culprit here. Like gloves or something? Is there some component that is on all deleted outfits?

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It might be armor, torso 1, ur torso 2 in SW that's conflicting the merge. I was watching a vid the guy said the belt is a TOP LAYER component that might be it but i don't know which one

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know about that, but I know that when I merge (from female to male) with
Tops >> Gunrunning T-shirts >> 60. Blue Digital T-shirt is the Gunbelt
and Tops >> Work Jackets >> 29. Brown Closed Field is the white Polo (or if i change that to 24. Peach Camo Closed Field it is a Mergejacket)
So if you can figure out ie what layer one of these are, it might tell you something about the layers? I really dont know, I'm just thinking out load with my keyboard and trying to help :tongue:

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tweeted at Unphased_gaming he said " You can only merge items with a transfer glitch. You'd have to add a merge top to a save wizard out which isn't possible" Dame i just have to wait for a ped save method for this dame belt.

I dont know about that, but I know that when I merge (from female to male) with
Tops >> Gunrunning T-shirts >> 60. Blue Digital T-shirt is the Gunbelt
and Tops >> Work Jackets >> 29. Brown Closed Field is the white Polo (or if i change that to 24. Peach Camo Closed Field it is a Mergejacket)
So if you can figure out ie what layer one of these are, it might tell you something about the layers? I really dont know, I'm just thinking out load with my keyboard and trying to help :tongue:

Cheers for the help bro i do appreciate it

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know how to add more components to save editor?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you need to d
yes you need to
you don’t add more components to it.

If you are talking about the ped outfits you need to check on the top right corner of the save editor. You need to sign up for community outfits. Once you sign up and login you’ll be able to see the ped outfits from the community (you need to press the little hanger sign on the left to goto ped outfits)

But It is useless coz people won’t give you the method to bring the outfits on. It’s only for story mode as of now

Last edited:
C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you need to d

yes you need to

you don’t add more components to it.

If you are talking about the ped outfits you need to check on the top right corner of the save editor. You need to sign up for community outfits. Once you sign up and login you’ll be able to see the ped outfits from the community (you need to press the little hanger sign on the left to goto ped outfits)

But It is useless coz people won’t give you the method to bring the outfits on. It’s only for story mode as of now
No im talking about the shortlisted actors. In the component categories there isnt much to choose from so i was wondering if you can add to the categories.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No im talking about the shortlisted actors. In the component categories there isnt much to choose from so i was wondering if you can add to the categories.
In shortlisted category there is a lot to choose from like space ranger helmet, joggers, tron shoes etc etc but if you want the IAA Badge and gun belts and all that nice looking stuff that’s only in ped. You can’t bring it on from there

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In shortlisted category there is a lot to choose from like space ranger helmet, joggers, tron shoes etc etc but if you want the IAA Badge and gun belts and all that nice looking stuff that’s only in ped. You can’t bring it on from there
Ah ok becuase i found the hex code list for save editor and was wondering how you enter them in.
Theres shirts in the online store that arnt in the save editor and thought you couldnt enter them in.
To bad you cant bring an online character into the editor and modify it from there.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah ok becuase i found the hex code list for save editor and was wondering how you enter them in.
Theres shirts in the online store that arnt in the save editor and thought you couldnt enter them in.
To bad you cant bring an online character into the editor and modify it from there.

For hex codes you’ll have to edit the hex file - you need to match the numbers for the component and replace that number with the number of your component. It will still give you green helmets if you put the hex code for the white one when you goto DM trailer and kill the bird to bring the outfit online

The gun belt will change to blacklisted one. So no point

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For hex codes you’ll have to edit the hex file - you need to match the numbers for the component and replace that number with the number of your component. It will still give you green helmets if you put the hex code for the white one when you goto DM trailer and kill the bird to bring the outfit online

The gun belt will change to blacklisted one. So no point
But are the codes changed in the editor its self or save wizard?
In the editor the value on components only go upto 62 and theres no option the input extra components anyway.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But are the codes changed in the editor its self or save wizard?
In the editor the value on components only go upto 62 and theres no option the input extra components anyway.
No you have to do it manually but it’s not gonna take you anywhere.

If you are talking about the save editor you just need to select the components listed ( no need to enter the numbers ) but if you are messing up with the hex files then you’ll have to play with hex codes

Basic outfits are possible
Ped outfits not possible (are possible but it’s a secret method)

Last edited:
Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a video on this in english wanna do this before doing dm outfits

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried 3 times already and nothing...if both characters have the same festive masks does this still work for me

Top Bottom
Login
Register