• Thread starter mathmattx
  • Start date
  • Views 6,523
mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody plays SP. I get it.

Simple glitch to break R* patch of single player garages. This will allow you to store almost any vehicle in the game.

1. Pull unstoreable vehicle up to single player's internal garage. You must angle vehicle so that you teleport inside. You will need another vehicle to push some vehicles into place.

2. Stand by garage and have alert to enter garage. Hit vehicle enter button and in 4 seconds you will teleport into vehicle.

3. Spam right on dpad once inside vehicle. You will spawn inside garage with vehicle.

All vehicles but city bus seem to work. The really big vehicles may cause your garage to explode or not load at all and need of reset i.e. cargobob.

You can store both tow trucks. You can also hookup a vehicle on tow and then enter garage. Vehicle will stay until you leave garage. You can also drive the towed vehicle out.

So far I have successfully stored a buzzard, tank, sub, mallard, phantom, cement truck, gang burrito w/ BP

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
are u just saying 360 or am i that dumb to believe this can work on new gen?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it could work on Current gen but it will take some testing:wink:
Beyond that we could possibly bring them to MP but we would need a hell of a merge glitch to store them.
I was recently advised by a Rockstar Dev that a police cruiser can potentially be stored in a special vehicle spot in the facility:wink:
So it’s possible other blacklisted vehicles can work that as well.
I know of a couple of friends that have Taxis in their online garages that they have had for quite a while now :whistle:

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
I know of a couple of friends that have Taxis in their online garages that they have had for quite a while now :whistle:
GTFO! That is sick. This definitely should work for current gen though. Helis are super hard to position right. You need to put vehicles at like 5 degree so you slip behind vehicle.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Beyond that we could possibly bring them to MP but we would need a hell of a merge glitch to store them.
I was recently advised by a Rockstar Dev that a police cruiser can potentially be stored in a special vehicle spot in the facility:wink:
Are the taxis physically there, cause I know they’re blacklisted.

And if they are can you please send a screenshot

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$

And if they are can you please send a screenshot
I have the taxi from Franklin switch w/ BP but that drives in. I can send pics for almost any vehicles. This glitch is handy for rare vehicles collectors as the garage entry glitch has been patched for years. I will now restart SP save as this allows for many rares from missions. Especially the glitched black cement mixer missing the mixer that you lose when you get the strip club.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the taxi from Franklin switch w/ BP but that drives in. I can send pics for almost any vehicles. This glitch is handy for rare vehicles collectors as the garage entry glitch has been patched for years. I will now restart SP save as this allows for many rares from missions. Especially the glitched black cement mixer missing the mixer that you lose when you get the strip club.
I’ll take any pics lol

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Facility special vehicle slots don’t bypass the blacklist. Bike racks, special vehicle warehouse slots and hangars might bypass the blacklist...
Taxi Can’t be stored unless you’re on old gen with a hack because they‘re blacklisted.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Facility special vehicle slots don’t bypass the blacklist. Bike racks, special vehicle warehouse slots and hangars might bypass the blacklist...
Taxi Can’t be stored unless you’re on old gen with a hack because they‘re blacklisted.
They do if the slot corresponds to the correct class. So firetruck/emergency vehicles = rcv. Trashmaster,taxi,bus,ect = mule, pounder.
Its just a matter of getting them in there.
How these guys are moving them to their regular garages is beyond me. I’m not in the loop on that. But they are very store able.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They do if the slot corresponds to the correct class. So firetruck/emergency vehicles = rcv. Trashmaster,taxi,bus,ect = mule, pounder.
How these guys are moving them to their regular garages is beyond me. I’m not in the loop on that. But they are very store able.
Possible they are putting a regular vehichle in these slots first, then receive these vehichles through gc2f into the m.o.c and then drive the regular vehichle from the slot into m.o.c to swap em round

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Possible they are putting a regular vehichle in these slots first, then receive these vehichles through gc2f into the m.o.c and then drive the regular vehichle from the slot into m.o.c to swap em round
Slots don’t even work like that...
If you take a Pounder out of the slot and have it in the garage and buy a car over it, it’s still a Pounder slot..
If you receive a Pounder over a faggio with gc2f, it’s still a normal garage slot...

You got any proof for that ?

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Slots don’t even work like that...
If you take a Pounder out of the slot and have it in the garage and buy a car over it, it’s still a Pounder slot..
If you receive a Pounder over a faggio with gc2f, it’s still a normal garage slot...

You got any proof for that ?
You have me confused.

What i am saying is, maybe they store a elegey rh8 in the rcv slot and then receive a emergency service vehichle through gc2f into the m.o.c. then request the elegey rh8 from the rcv slot and drive it into the m.o.c to swap it with emergency service vehichle.

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A slot, or any slot? I'll probably go and test this out by getting the more useless specials. I want RC PV again its more fun to use. (I had a few before, only the normal one had explosives mounted to it, i shared the PV ones with friends that didnt own one, the pv one actually glitches out. "PV is destroyed" *friend still driving around no issues*

Top Bottom
Login
Register