What's new

Working Transfer all components without deleting your second character.

Chris Wildman

Chris Wildman

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you swap character right fter starting time trial or do you quit to storymode first? Quitting to storymode didnt work for me, but even when both my chars was wearing the krampus mask I transfered outfits with this method. But only when swapping chars directly after starting timetrial.
I swap character after Time Trial

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys im trying to transfer my gun belt to my SW outfit which i bought online. The gun belt slot is on slot 1 and the joggers is on slot 2 but when i do the crooked cop the belt doesn't transfer over? any help would be greatly appreciated.

btw this is my 1st time doing merge components glitch

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe i dont undertand me but i have problemen when i use this glitch, all my outfits with joggers colors or anothers outfits with joggers are erased
someone else happen?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe i dont undertand me but i have problemen when i use this glitch, all my outfits with joggers colors or anothers outfits with joggers are erased
someone else happen?
There have been some reports of this. Especially orange, green and purple joggers have a tendency to vanish :frown:
Good thing it isnt important colors :wink:

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There have been some reports of this. Especially orange, green and purple joggers have a tendency to vanish :frown:
Good thing it isnt important colors :wink:
well, rockstar and his pacth, i miss old gen:frown:, also create a slot with gun belt for create my outfits of free mode, but it was also delete :banghead:

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I've been wondering if it is possible to do multiple merge with this but I don't think so.
I also would like to know if it is eventually possible to merge 1 component at a time, for example only the top, then only cop belt, then armor etc... by doing the glitch multiple times

pupazzz

pupazzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I've been wondering if it is possible to do multiple merge with this but I don't think so.
I also would like to know if it is eventually possible to merge 1 component at a time, for example only the top, then only cop belt, then armor etc... by doing the glitch multiple times

yes you can do it but depends on the components you use

R

Ricardo_23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In crooked cop press right but outfit never merges any help please?

Neo 2708

Neo 2708

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
Anyone know what female clothes will provide a black top on a male and will work with the merge on crooked cop please? I've tried a few items but couldn't get them to merge. Not had a problem merging other tops like camo service shirts but would like a plain black tshirt or jumper under the CEO vest.

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those who are having issues with cop belt merge, DO NOT use the outfit provided in this thread's video, it doesn't work anyways.

Use this one instead :
3DvZOva.png

Components:

Sneakers -> Number 2
Work Jackets -> Number 24
Gunrunning T-shirts -> Number 60
Gloves -> Number 4
Sport Pants -> Number 1
Don't forget your X-mas mask !

You should now have no problem transfering your cop belt ! :wink:

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should now have no problem transfering your cop belt ! :wink:

Hi, i already have a outfit with the gun belt and a few more save wizard outfits can i merge the belt on to thos?
or does the belt only merge with other merge outfits and not save wizard outfits.

Btw im new to this merge glitch ive all ways done SW outfits

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i already have a outfit with the gun belt and a few more save wizard outfits can i merge the belt on to thos?
or does the belt only merge with other merge outfits and not save wizard outfits.

With save wizard can you add more components to the save editor list?

You have to be able to put the merge component on your save wizard outfits.
Once you do that you can then do crooked cop and transfer the belt off your outfit and send it over to your sw outfit.

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Should work on all outfits.

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With save wizard can you add more components to the save editor list?

You have to be able to put the merge component on your save wizard outfits.
Once you do that you can then do crooked cop and transfer the belt off your outfit and send it over to your sw outfit.

I've put on the component that Luganoff said on my current outfit then went to crooked cop clothing player owned slot 1 was the belt slot 2 is the SW outfit then went right on the dpad twice the belt doesn't merge over

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've put on the component that Luganoff said on my current outfit then went to crooked cop clothing player owned slot 1 was the belt slot 2 is the SW outfit then went right on the dpad twice the belt doesn't merge over

What's on your savewiz fit? Bulky clothing may hide it. Or you may have wrong merge component for the belt.

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers guys got it to work but lost all my SW outfits lol but i can make some new ones

Top Bottom
Login
Register