What's new
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
More than likely its just something on your outfits you found that is blacklisted
Doubt it, coz then I should be in default outfit.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
No it’s not. If something is blacklisted it spawns you with a default outfit, not the one you were wearing previously
Yep, and thats what I did when I tried another outfit after killing the bird. It had something blacklisted and I spawned in the gray shorts etc (female)

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No it’s not. If something is blacklisted it spawns you with a default outfit, not the one you were wearing previously
Well if not that then did you forget to go time time trial?

It can be only three things

Either you forgot to go to a time trial

Or

Something on the outfit is not allowing it to be brought online

Or

PATCHED :wacky:

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Or

Or

Exactly. Its happened to me before where i spawned in the standard outfit i left online with amd that was ages ago and happened a few times in a row.
Try a new session or standard outfit

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$

Or

Or

Nope, nope and I hope not.

I did timetrial and I didnt spawn in default outfit so...

P

Pitbull420sam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, nope and I hope not.

I did timetrial and I didnt spawn in default outfit so...
I hit it 2 times 2 hours ago 1200 est I had lil trouble freezing the joggers which I never have trouble doing but finally got xmas mask to freeze so I went with it and took 2 outfits on and saved both so I think were good guys Glitch on and get those outfits yall ,Happy Easter Glitching Everyone!! And a big thanks to all the ppl who find all these awesome glitches for us to have fun with

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been trying for 4 hours, only ever froze body armor
Well that tells you that you can freeze comonents on female. It usually starts with the armor. I usually only have about 4 to 5 shortlist acotors when trying to freeze.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that tells you that you can freeze comonents on female. It usually starts with the armor. I usually only have about 4 to 5 shortlist acotors when trying to freeze.
I ended up switching characters, frozen body armor on my male

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Chances are if you know it so will other people and if they know other people know they will most probably drop it anyway
Known about it ages ago you just take the bird into story mode then go back too shortlisted outfits and follow on with the rest of the steps :thumbsup:

How can i make a gun belt slot for my outfits?
Outfit transfer bro check out unphased gaming on yt he shows a few methods :thumbsup:

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
How can i make a gun belt slot for my outfits?
. There's one method m8 :thumbsup: but I'm sure you wanna try the components off this video with the transfer merge that's on this site where you don't need too delete character or outfits

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Known about it ages ago you just take the bird into story mode then go back too shortlisted outfits and follow on with the rest of the steps :thumbsup:

Outfit transfer bro check out unphased gaming on yt he shows a few methods :thumbsup:

Nice 1 m8

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see a lot of people asking about how to save the duffel bag. If anybody needs help with duffel bag I made a brand new video of how to save it and transfer it. I had no intentions on doing that but yesterday I tried to bring it online and it worked 3 times 100 percent result) so I decided to share it.

I was having problems earlier but now it’s done first try

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register