• Thread starter Apokalypt
  • Start date
  • Views 11,796
Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
He host the game (private session) he sent me secroserv i acsept and than acsept the moc invite from him
when you decline diferent targeting mode alert, if you are on the Dock you have failed, alert spawn too late

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He host the game (private session) he sent me secroserv i acsept and than acsept the moc invite from him

It only works for me if I start the friends only session and then my friend joins my session, he invites me to MOC, I accept, then he registers as CEO or MC and invites me to his organization, I accept again and then my friend goes to the MOC door and hovers over 'exit with all', I find player in different targeting mode and join him once, decline first alert so this loads faster when I need it, I start the invalid job from the map, accept alert, commit suicide, as soon as my body hits the floor I join the player again, you'll see the targeting mode alert directly without having to accept anything first.. then you wait on the targeting mode alert until your friend sees the 'exit with all' option again automatically.. he exits, you decline the alert right after

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okok
It only works for me if I start the friends only session and then my friend joins my session, he invites me to MOC, I accept, then he registers as CEO or MC and invites me to his organization, I accept again and then my friend goes to the MOC door and hovers over 'exit with all', I find player in different targeting mode and join him once, decline first alert so this loads faster when I need it, I start the invalid job from the map, accept alert, commit suicide, as soon as my body hits the floor I join the player again, you'll see the targeting mode alert directly without having to accept anything first.. then you wait on the targeting mode alert until your friend sees the 'exit with all' option again automatically.. he exits, you decline the alert right after

thank than i have it allmost right

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okok

thank than i have it allmost right
I do it no 3 extra times and not hit it i do everything as you to the moment i said my friend dont have te option to go out of moc whit all so is this not patchd ??

B

Bad Apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I took so long. Just do the same thing except this time make sure your facility is full with cars and make sure you have a elegy in your moc drive the elegy out and in. Then accept the facility full alert then pick your buzzered and it will go back in your moc!
I lost my hydra from my MOC, not sure how it happened, think rstar took it. Is it still possible to put aircraft in a MOC? If so hows it done?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I lost my hydra from my MOC, not sure how it happened, think rstar took it. Is it still possible to put aircraft in a MOC? If so hows it done?
U sure its gone? Did u try to call for it and it wont deliver? If so, that can happen
Just register as an mc, call for a motorbike and then send it back. Your hydra should be callable then.

B

Bad Apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U sure its gone? Did u try to call for it and it wont deliver? If so, that can happen
Just register as an mc, call for a motorbike and then send it back. Your hydra should be callable then.
Did what you said and hydra still not callable from MOC. Not sure how to send motorcycle back so I blew it up instead, rang mors mutual to replace bike and hydra was there. LOL Weird I wasn't able to call mors mutual with hydra there on its own.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Did what you said and hydra still not callable from MOC. Not sure how to send motorcycle back so I blew it up instead, rang mors mutual to replace bike and hydra was there. LOL Weird I wasn't able to call mors mutual with hydra there on its own.
When u register as an mc, u have the option to send your active vehicle back to storage through the interaction menu

J

JeffTheOmega1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We need one that doesn't use the moc! I have a buzzard in mine and dont want to take it out.
you can put the buzzard back in with gctf. I have been doing for my friends when we do heists. They take them out so we can glitch then i put them back in their MOC. I have 6 savages 4 hydras and 7 buzzards in my hanger and storage. Oh and 2 RH8 from previous glitch.

You can order an elegy in your facility drive it to your M.O.C and they would switch places
doesnt work.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
you can put the buzzard back in with gctf. I have been doing for my friends when we do heists. They take them out so we can glitch then i put them back in their MOC. I have 6 savages 4 hydras and 7 buzzards in my hanger and storage. Oh and 2 RH8 from previous glitch.

doesnt work.
So the only way to put a buzzard back in to moc after doing some dupes is by using a gc2f glitch?

Killerprime10

Killerprime10

Reaction score
Sin$
I love these glitches, my garages are full from the one that just got patched so i wont even try this one for like 3-4 more days when i need to refil.

It’s amazing how quick the workarounds come out, I’m sure he has a few more on back up
The same but I'm avaricious, I moved the CEO's garage issis to a new other garages I bought to make space for more, I hope today I can refill 1 garage of 20 at least

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So it turns out this is not easier

If I need 10+ tries to hit the glitch with the lester SMS with 2(!) consoles, where I have no party delay whatsoever, instead of using this method where I hit it 8 times out of 10 times, then I prefer this method..

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If I need 10+ tries to hit the glitch with the lester SMS with 2(!) consoles, where I have no party delay whatsoever, instead of using this method where I hit it 8 times out of 10 times, then I prefer this method..
What slot is you apartment in that loads you to the heist?

I trying to figure out why I can hit it but others can not.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I trying to figure out why I can hit it but others can not.
some can hit the glitch but for me it's unlikely to work kinda gave up trying even tho i'm on a fresh account with the stuff needed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register