What's new

Swagbucks: Try Hulu for $5.99 and get Up To $33 Cash Back towards Amazon GC or PayPal cash

• Thread starter DealSeekerof7sins
  • Start date
  • Views 509
DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.swagbucks.com/cash-back-offer/30377/hulu

Swagbucks is offering a $33 Amazon Gift Card + 1-Month Hulu Subscription for $6. While supplies last.
Note: You may cancel your subscription after 8 days.
Follow the directions below:
Click the link and signup/login to Swagbucks and click on the Hulu offer
Choose your membership and create an account (Limited Commercials for $5.99/month)
Your Swagbucks account will be credited $33 in points exchangeable for Amazon Gift Cards or PayPal Cash.
Redeem your Swagbucks for $25 Amazon Gift Card (2,200 Points) + $8 Amazon Gift Card (800 Points) or more gift cards at the Swagbucks Reward Store.
Note: Swagbucks will be credited in 24 hours. If you wish to cancel Hulu, login to your account, go to Your Account and click on Cancel Your Subscription. If you cancel your membership within 8 days, your SB may be revoked.

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So i did this and 4 days later i never got my swag points :frown: is there a way to contact them about this? i wanted hulu anyway so no love lost but the GC woulda been nice

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bud imma start B**in up a storm lol but if i dont get it owell hulu is cool

Top Bottom
Login
Register