What's new

Patched DUPE GLITCH WITH ONLY 1 GARAGE *VERY EASY* FOR POOR PLAYER

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just walk in. You need to visit the NC to get it to physically spawn under the map.
I thought you understood what you were doing. :what:

I fell into my nightclub once after I jumped out so I thought it was there all the time.
My friend who doesn't own a NC is the one trying to dupe

I won't have chance to try this again till Friday so hopefully it don't get patched by then

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was able to fall through the map after not being able to in the same session.
Got in a heli, then myself and duper re-seated in the car, then drove back over and fell through no problem.
So, maybe starting a new session isn't necessary.

This is the route where I have the most success. Just follow the line where the grass and road meet and go about half-throttle.
YZ9ZK0J.png

Last edited:
Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was able to fall through the map after not being able to in the same session.
Got in a heli, then myself and duper re-seated in the car, then drove back over and fell through no problem.
So, maybe starting a new session isn't necessary.

This is the route where I have the most success. Just follow the line where the grass and road meet.
YZ9ZK0J.png
How important is speed though? How big of an area is the nightclub to land in lol.

passthatblunt

passthatblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having trouble falling through the ground. Managed to two times but I hit water and drowned, car oobviously destroyed.

Which Nightclub Location do you guys use?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Having trouble falling through the ground. Managed to two times but I hit water and drowned, car oobviously destroyed.

Which Nightclub Location do you guys use?
The default location for all the night clubs is the same.

passthatblunt

passthatblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The default location for all the night clubs is the same.

Today it does not work at all... Not sure if we're doing it wrong somehow, but we've tried a couple sessions and still not falling through

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Today it does not work at all... Not sure if we're doing it wrong somehow, but we've tried a couple sessions and still not falling through
Are u sure your spawn location is the night club AND u started inside the nightclub?

passthatblunt

passthatblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are u sure your spawn location is the night club AND u started inside the nightclub?

I have spawn set to last location.
Person duplicating does not own nightclub, therefore using mine to start the glitch. We tried starting the mission from inside and outside of Basement.
Other than that we followed instructions.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have spawn set to last location.
Person duplicating does not own nightclub, therefore using mine to start the glitch. We tried starting the mission from inside and outside of Basement.
Other than that we followed instructions.
Try setting your spawn location to nightclub. Then go to a new session so u spawn in nightclub

passthatblunt

passthatblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try setting your spawn location to nightclub. Then go to a new session so u spawn in nightclub

We had a few tries with my spawn location set to nightclub but didn't work.
The airport field gets a little more glitchy and I could fall through at some positions but not at nightclub location.
I tried varying speeds.

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working after yesterday's tunables? Before I spend 2hours again trying to hit NC

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This was working yesterday. Not falling through the map now after trying a few sessions, and I've been doing it A LOT.

Something else has changed too. My friend is invisible to me when they are outside of the car.

Thursday seems to be the new patch day, maybe this is patched now?

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scratch that, still working. Starting off near LISA seems to help get things working.

passthatblunt

passthatblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scratch that, still working. Starting off near LISA seems to help get things working.

I have the problem that I never fall through the map at the right location (only at edges of airstrip). What garage do you use for step 6?
Anything else I might have ****ed up?

I got poor friends who need help :smile:

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the problem that I never fall through the map at the right location (only at edges of airstrip). What garage do you use for step 6?
Anything else I might have ****ed up?

I got poor friends who need help :smile:
I have had problems using the NC next to LISA. I use the NC next to Maze West and Del Perro. I set my spawn location to the NC, start new session and invite friend to NC. Then, leave and head out to LISA to get glitched. I use the garage next to LISA on Exceptionalists Way for step 6 and I store them on Supply St.

I have also had problems if starting a new session as MC or CEO. If you have a CEO or MC vehicle (not PV Bike) out and spawn in an interior, the game will actually put that CEO/MC vehicle on top of the interior under the map and not outside of your location. This can cause problems if you spawn in a NC because the CEO/MC vehicle will be sitting on the runway which can break the glitch and prevent you from falling through.

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working? I’m having trouble hitting the glitch (never have been able to hit it).

I haven’t been able to fall under the map yet.

Top Bottom
Login
Register