• Thread starter Spazin
  • Start date
  • Views 39,215
sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh heck. I have the invalid job back but to see it I have ti restart my game, and I'm in creator mode because I'm still doing the easy solo dupe glitch that was patched. I'm gonna have to give it up

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok
I finally got my own made using this video. I must say the creator of this vis is terrible at spoken directions and often does something in the video he doesnt explain.
Here is a tip he does not discuss. When all finished u must test the race all the way to finish line. To do this you will have to start the test and then let the deluxo fall through the map to the ground. Only then can u drive to all the check points. There is no way out of the building without falling through the map
After you have placed the trigger, just move the first checkpoint out of the building before testing =)

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
RC to PV still working after complete restart. FYI, if you don't have Bennys on the RC, you can still use it to remove car parts and put wheels on half tack etc..

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After you have placed the trigger, just move the first checkpoint out of the building before testing =)
I did this and my job wasn't invalid. Trigger is definitely under the map, i had everything pretty much at the same coordinates he has in video.

I only move the checkpoint b/c i've never done this before and i wasn't sure how to make a circuit when part of the course is inside a building but i may be unclear on the concept.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this and my job wasn't invalid. Trigger is definitely under the map, i had everything pretty much at the same coordinates he has in video.

I only move the checkpoint b/c i've never done this before and i wasn't sure how to make a circuit when part of the course is inside a building but i may be unclear on the concept.
Only the start grid is inside the building. The first check point is down the street. Continue the check points from that one.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$

I did indeed mean to move the start grid, not the first checkpoint as Gandalf61 Gandalf61 pointed out there. It should still make the job invalid.
If you dont move the startgrid, you can get out of the house the same way you dropped under the map, just drop and drive around a bit and you'll spawn on the street and be able to finnish the test.

You just make the race so it can be completed when testing, since you gotta test it fully for it to show up when you are online.
I did make one from that mooty video myself, and it worked for me.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason no big YouTuber has released how to create your own invalid jobs is cause no one wants it patched obviously or it would already of been done by broon and others and someone puts it on here where R* look 1st smart as lol all they gota do is remove trigger like they did before and no one can create anymore lol no one thought of that then...

H

hotwheels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason no big YouTuber has released how to create your own invalid jobs is cause no one wants it patched obviously or it would already of been done by broon and others and someone puts it on here where R* look 1st smart as lol all they gota do is remove trigger like they did before and no one can create anymore lol no one thought of that then...
They could at least post a solo workaround or change rims on the rc because there has to be a workaround by now all these damn 2 player money glitches every one has frickin money really 3 billion here

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They could at least post a solo workaround or change rims on the rc because there has to be a workaround by now all these damn 2 player money glitches every one has frickin money really 3 billion here

Dont think there is a workaround mate lol it would of leaked by now I know I'm fed up of doing money glitches on it now thier mainly for all kids who's just buying the game after 6 years lol

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont think there is a workaround mate lol it would of leaked by now I know I'm fed up of doing money glitches on it now thier mainly for all kids who's just buying the game after 6 years lol

Yeah hard to workaround the way they patched that. Seen as it relys on right d-pad and they remove it on pause and it doesn't come back until you walk away and back which you can't do while joining a job from ONLY the map it's a pretty strong patch. Joining job any other way doesn't work so it's game over. At least we can still do rc to car easily and then flip wheels later if needing different.

It's actually a poor man's money glitch that bandito. If you put max upgrades and top Bennys plus blacklight headlights you can get a fairly decent enough amount for any old street car.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish I never mentioned that about poor man's money glitch now. I don't think it even deserved a thread it was so obvious and better to keep this as a rare bennys/yankton merge. Just seen Obese giraffe must have picked up on it and made a video calling this a solo money glitch with unknown founders that he didn't want to upload, but did so anyway. Broontango mentioned it in a vid and said he wasn't making a video as it wasn't worth risking patch for such low value merged upgrades :thumbsup:. It's a shame the former has 8x as many subscribers as broon clearly has more common sense....

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish I never mentioned that about poor man's money glitch now. I don't think it even deserved a thread it was so obvious and better to keep this as a rare bennys/yankton merge. Just seen Obese giraffe must have picked up on it and made a video calling this a solo money glitch with unknown founders that he didn't want to upload, but did so anyway. Broontango mentioned it in a vid and said he wasn't making a video as it wasn't worth risking patch for such low value merged upgrades :thumbsup:. It's a shame the former has 8x as many subscribers as broon clearly has more common sense....
I think kingalex was first, he posted it as a dupeglitch last week :frown: just sad...

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My son showed me Obese video yesterday. Another YTber just posted another video this morning doing it. Of course none of them mention this site as their source..lol

EDIT: I see WFG posted a video for it about 5 hours ago also.

Last edited:
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My son showed me Obese video yesterday. Another YTber just posted another video this morning doing it. Of course none of them mention this site as their source..lol

EDIT: I see WFG posted a video for it about 5 hours ago also.

Say goodbye to this soon then over real cheap car sales. And course they won't mention the site as a source, only the link to send the kids to come ask dappy questions about the daily sell limit!

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
People will do anything for views and if people are doing this as a money glitch after the type of glitches that have been out there's something seriously wrong I can't believe anyone would risk the bennys merge getting patched using this as a money method but it is what it is

B

Braska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had to get in on this. I copied and pasted his because I'm typing with my controller..lol

Half patched

Must already have mods on the RC

1. Spawn in bunker, fly to arena in chopper or drive.
2. Bring the car you want the RC Bennys on into the workshop and exit the car.
3. Right on Dpad at the Rc then back out.
4. Get in car to be modded, start invalad job and spam LEFT Dpad. Change something on your new car.
That kinda sucks wi

That kinda sucks wi
Wish i had put better rims on my rc now lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register