What's new

Working Create Your Own Magic Slot• Change Benny's Rims on Modded Cars

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
5. Swap to 2nd character fully, then back to 1st. If rims and armor didn't stick, and even if the plate reverted back to it's original color, you have a magic slot. If not, restart fully and receive BMX again.

My rims, armor, and plate stuck.. didn't revert back to stock.. good or bad slot?
Pretty bad :frown:

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This didnt work for me last night. The only thing i did different was use bike slot 2 in the last garage. Would this cause it not to work?

I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a rh8 in bad slot that lost all mod but retain paint on stock wheels. Tried Phoenix which I just pull from street but not work.
What other cars' stock wheels can be painted with this? I am most interested in x80 and r2k, would save the trouble to make a dupe into bad slot if someone already know the answer, thx.

D

dogsnoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When the plate gets a number after I joined a new session or bought an other vehicle, or get an other vehicle via gc2f over my magicslot, it is nevertheless a magic slot?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is creating a magic slot patched?
Yes I guess. I have tried 20 times and it’s not working. I had 4 magic slots on both my characters in total. But I wanted one more but it just doesn’t want to work

P

powerpaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saw that my magic slot car got a blue license plate and letters on it. I think there was something patched?!

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so jus tried this today, at the first point of rejoinin online after plate change....it didnt stick....but i continued anyways and bought the armour and wheels...did character swap fully and back again and it reverted.....does this mean magic slot?...whenever i get in car now it blanks text on plate

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so jus tried this today, at the first point of rejoinin online after plate change....it didnt stick....but i continued anyways and bought the armour and wheels...did character swap fully and back again and it reverted.....does this mean magic slot?...whenever i get in car now it blanks text on plate
Slot time
1. Scorcher garage 1 slot 10.
2. Put a street car on the slot with the Scorcher, completely replace it.
2. Take street car to LSC, change plate color, stay in plate menu, pause > online > leave GTA online. 3. Join back, if plate color stuck you're good. If not restart from receiving BMX.
4. Go back into LSC, change armor to 100%, change rims to any sports wheels. Pause > online > swap character.
5. Swap to 2nd character fully, then back to 1st. If rims and armor didn't stick, and even if the plate reverted back to it's original color, you have a magic slot. If not, restart fully and receive BMX again.

My suggestion for anyone is to try a different garage. I had trouble making a slot in Apt 35, switched to Apt 4, and magic slot worked

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Slot time
1. Scorcher garage 1 slot 10.
2. Put a street car on the slot with the Scorcher, completely replace it.
2. Take street car to LSC, change plate color, stay in plate menu, pause > online > leave GTA online. 3. Join back, if plate color stuck you're good. If not restart from receiving BMX.
4. Go back into LSC, change armor to 100%, change rims to any sports wheels. Pause > online > swap character.

My suggestion for anyone is to try a different garage. I had trouble making a slot in Apt 35, switched to Apt 4, and magic slot worked
so if plate colour didnt stick the first time, even if whats happenin to me in the second part does work then its no good

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried this myself, and ended up with a magic slot. Seems to me its working fine, atleast on a new account.

Yes, G Glitch kid , a part of the magic is that some things stick when going to sp... Try again, use different garage or something.

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried this myself, and ended up with a magic slot. Seems to me its working fine, atleast on a new account.

Yes, G Glitch kid , a part of the magic is that some things stick when going to sp... Try again, use different garage or something.
i only got 1 more shot at it as only got one more bike in car slot

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
i only got 1 more shot at it as only got one more bike in car slot
Its easy to get a new bike now that theres a 2 player GC2F =) I stole one in the gangarea and GC2F'd it to my other account :tongue: Easy bmx on floor.

Anyways, you only need 1 shot. Use on of the 3 upper garages for the first part and one of the three bootom ones for the last part. Just use other garages than you did earlier. Good luck =)

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 10 car (magic spot) i put custom plate on every this car i go to créator and i come back just 3 magic car keep the custom plate and upgrade and i use it for flipping an dit worked for me (the others cars lose upgrade just if i you go to creator but for the 3 others (good magic spot) i need to swap character for the cars turn to stock

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome =) I guess the rumours of this being patched was highly exaggerated :biggrin:
oh yes lol guess it was a garage issue cos i swapped to garage 4..... so yh i reiterate what was said earlier, jus try different garage

Top Bottom
Login
Register