What's new

Patched RISK FREE NEW METHOD* Buy EVERYTHING for FREE in GTA & make 5 MILLION extra!

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working after downtime, just tested it right now
Not risk free... Just spent an hour timing out loading player data and when i finally got online the money was gone. Luckily it was a small loss this time... Well 40 mill so not that small but easily recoverable. Just thought id let u know. Failure can still happen.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I never failed with this:
When you have suspend's app alert join a guy with a diferent targeting mode.
Accept first alert
Wait until you can heard story mode sound then accept the second alert

Last edited:
Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The best way I found when you join a private session and get the message for that, if you can find one

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems like the best method, had 6 tries and all succeeded..

Changed steps in the OP

Can you help me out with your directions i am going to try this. Do not have tons of $ to lose so trying to hit it

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help me out with your directions i am going to try this. Do not have tons of $ to lose so trying to hit it

Everything is stated in the first post of this thread, including the newest infos we got from users to make this work better

X

xx_gta_xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
W
Everything is stated in the first post of this thread, including the newest infos we got from users to make this work better

Worked perfect for me after using the closed friend session method

G

Gtafan23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone tried this recently? Just curious if anything got patched today

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems on the last part it does not get the the lobby is private alert. I get the first join alert but then just get stuck n never ending loading and time out no matter what stays in clouds. Lose

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works fine except for on my one account it keeps failing to get the private lobby alert at the end. No clue why. Any and ideas would be helpful.

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After your friend stayed at black screen , you logged into your friends account and start Titan of the job and stay at the launching screen and put match making to closed to get the private alert.
Also make your friend clear cache by pressing L1 R1, that helps too.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
After your friend stayed at black screen , you logged into your friends account and start Titan of the job and stay at the launching screen and put match making to closed to get the private alert.
Also make your friend clear cache by pressing L1 R1, that helps too.
Match making closed have no effect on the private alert, that comes from being in an invite only.
(Matchmaking closed stops the invite from being sendt out to the public automatically=) Thats how I understand it anyways...)

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Match making closed have no effect on the private alert, that comes from being in an invite only.
(Matchmaking closed stops the invite from being sendt out to the public automatically=) Thats how I understand it anyways...)

This is how I made it, I got everything good specially with clearing the cache on my friend PS4, but also there is something happening, I think it's patched as after getting the message joining Gta online it forces you to story before getting online, can anyone confirm it is still working?

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it on my one account not patched. Thanks for the tips i will try it with the trouble account

Top Bottom
Login
Register