Not open for further replies.
A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I've been researching on GTA & COD mod menu's. I am thinking of making one, but I am not sure if there are people who would want it? Let me know if Im just wasting my time or if this game series is to dead for me to make one?

thanks

arms04

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I've been researching on GTA & COD mod menu's. I am thinking of making one, but I am not sure if there are people who would want it? Let me know if Im just wasting my time or if this game series is to dead for me to make one?

thanks

arms04
You're kidding right? You won't be making a halo mod menu, rte program sure, but a mod menu no. Unless you know something the rest of us don't? Not unless you mean like a xex based "Mod Menu", which has options such as aimbot, max credits, unlock all armor, etc that won't stick and will be uesless. I mean if you have the skill set to make the first ever halo mod menu, be my guest would love to see what ya can do. The only "Mod Menu's" i've ever seen for halo are on pc, and the halo ce "Debug/Dev Menu"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
how can you sit here and say its not possible? Ive already been able to implement aimbots, jumping etc mods in an stealthserver.xex.

Upvote 0
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
how can you sit here and say its not possible? Ive already been able to implement aimbots, jumping etc mods in an stealthserver.xex.
Unless you know something the rest of us don't? Not unless you mean like a xex based "Mod Menu", which has options such as aimbot, max credits, unlock all armor, etc that won't stick and will be uesless. I mean if you have the skill set to make the first ever halo mod menu, be my guest would love to see what ya can do. The only "Mod Menu's" i've ever seen for halo are on pc, and the halo ce "Debug/Dev Menu"

Re-read what I said. A actual mod menu using the actual game files is a no go unless you build a fake mod menu via the forge menu. I also went on to say, if you mean a XEX BASED MOD MENU. I would love to see it because it's never been done. However if you are just going to throw aimbot, and non working Max credits, and non working Unlock all armor, which will not stick to the account, that will be a pointless menu, as there are already Default.xex mods that do that in more. But again as stated "It's never been done", and I would love to see ii

Upvote 0
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Ninja is already doing this lmao
I don't keep up with Ninja or stealth servers, I haven't used my RGH online in years, and pics of Ninja's menu? I have never seen a Mod menu on halo lmao, Mod Menu and Halo doesn't even go together. I love modding halo, always have, but i've never seen a menu for any of them besides pc and the halo ce debug/dev menu.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register