What's new

Patched * VERY EASY* 2 Player GCTF/ SOLO Store Party Bus/ Store ANY non bl Vehicle/ Money Glitch

Djmericaan

Djmericaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ridiculously fast and easy!
Don’t say **** until you do it an get it to work! Too many idiots like u around

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need some more clarification i think. Like e.g. what means "wedged proper"? Does it mean the car doesn't want to move in any direction? Or does it just need to be oriented pretty much as shown the video? Do i need to push the buttons *really* fast? But then Broontango fail from pushing too fast. :/

Seems like the important thing would be teleporting out the car at the same time entering MOC message is up so i've just been trying to hit d-pad as quick as possible. But then i can't really tell what the important thing is so idk. But i'm not finding it "easy". Nor inexpensive.

Eric Langlo

Eric Langlo

Reaction score
Sin$
I need some more clarification i think. Like e.g. what means "wedged proper"? Does it mean the car doesn't want to move in any direction? Or does it just need to be oriented pretty much as shown the video? Do i need to push the buttons *really* fast? But then Broontango fail from pushing too fast. :/

Seems like the important thing would be teleporting out the car at the same time entering MOC message is up so i've just been trying to hit d-pad as quick as possible. But then i can't really tell what the important thing is so idk. But i'm not finding it "easy". Nor inexpensive.

Yeah, this method seems unnecessary because the 2 player method is much easier and won't give you as many problems like this one. I've not been able to spawn in the hallway without being able to hit pause.

I

I________________I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can't even do the first bit where you wedge the elegy to the moc

T

Truth4all

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t say **** until you do it an get it to work! Too many idiots like u around
I have. Multiple times. I have 3 ps4 so it's really easy to get correct timing down. Less then 2 minutes from the time he car is in bunker, till it's in my MOC. It's very quick.

P

powerpaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1st the distance between light and moc seems to be patched already, 2nd i made it anyways (a step more) with calling moc outside bunker, placing rh8 inside near the light bar, than call back moc to bunker through interaction menu. One time I could get the bus to my bunker, but while trying to move it, it spawned behind the entrance/exit firedoor.. no way to get back in later.. and now I hit it several times, but always after sitting on caddy a invisible car driving into moc and I cant get interaction menu open to kill myself... killed already 2 million but no success anymore.. :frown:

Djmericaan

Djmericaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have. Multiple times. I have 3 ps4 so it's really easy to get correct timing down. Less then 2 minutes from the time he car is in bunker, till it's in my MOC. It's very quick.
Oh well Broontango is famous for Xbox so... yeah

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
calling moc outside bunker, placing rh8 inside near the light bar, than call back moc to bunker through interaction menu
Well that has to do with which cab you have. The hauler is shorter.

But i reckon that's one way to make sure the elegy is damned well wedged, i'm gonna try it.

Eric Langlo

Eric Langlo

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone getting this to work consistently? How fast are you hitting the X+Triangle+Right+X...etc

Eric Langlo

Eric Langlo

Reaction score
Sin$
Just got it to not work with pause but then it sucks me into the MOC. Too many variables for this glitch. If you want to store the party bus and such use the 3 player method. This one is the furthest thing from easy.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well after countless tries I finally got it one time where I didn't have the pause menu. Jumped on the caddy and was froze and watched an invisible car drive into the mod without being able to hit the interaction menu. Maybe this is a glitch to help Rockstar sell Shark cards..lol

Eric Langlo

Eric Langlo

Reaction score
Sin$
Well after countless tries I finally got it one time where I didn't have the pause menu. Jumped on the caddy and was froze and watched an invisible car drive into the mod without being able to hit the interaction menu. Maybe this is a glitch to help Rockstar sell Shark cards..lol

Every time you progress a step in this glitch something goes wrong. It's not worth it.

P

powerpaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
/edit/ I seems you can´t hit this no pause menu when you are registered as ceo/mc ! so you might take care of this..

For now I hit the no pause menu every time. I think it doesn´t really matter where the car is standing, last time I had the rh8 standing right to the moc... But same thing...

I found out how to get out of the bunker with EWO, even if interaction menu isn´t available : start the invalid activity, accept alert, on the way down from the clouds you have to wait for the moment you are standing in the "black" screen, fast hit interaction menu, up, up and x fast... now you at the harbor, but when I call the partybus and start invalid activity it won´t suck me into bunker..

Eric Langlo

Eric Langlo

Reaction score
Sin$
For now I hit the no pause menu every time. I think it doesn´t really matter where the car is standing, last time I had the rh8 standing right to the moc... But same thing...

I found out how to get out of the bunker with EWO, even if interaction menu isn´t available : start the invalid activity, accept alert, on the way down from the clouds you have to wait for the moment you are standing in the "black" screen, fast hit interaction menu, up, up and x fast... now you at the harbor, but when I call the partybus and start invalid activity it won´t suck me into bunker..

How are you not being sucked into the back of the MOC? It keeps doing that to me even if the pause doesn't work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register