What's new

Patched 100% SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH *WORKAROUND*

CodaBro

CodaBro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a proud owner of a buffalo with a custom name now!

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
my original channel got taken down by C* a few months back this is a newish one
Somehow i was subbed but no notifcations still. Musta been a secondary account? Cause it def didnt say mr glitches when i searched lol. Thought the youtube n c* mafia got ya lol.

MadCat1331

MadCat1331

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the dupe worked on PC, i tried selling and it worked, now im restarting and praying i didnt sell the original and that the dupe will turn back to elegy...(it didnt have the custom name so i assumed that's the dupe) wish me luck lol

What's the key combination on PC that you used?

MRizk

MRizk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is patched now. Just tried and despite the character doing the pointing animation, it will instantly cancel and start shaking the bottle.

N

NJReaper07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is patched now. Just tried and despite the character doing the pointing animation, it will instantly cancel and start shaking the bottle.

Yea, same! even tho it may be hard to actually hit anyways, not sure but i agree i think its patched also.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
All methods of this have been patched now some one said in other thread they were uploading yet another method

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
this is still working after a reset i noticed that he does start shaking the bottle but i just opened criminal starter pack closed and waited about a min and he stood there with the bottle like before

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
this is still working after a reset i noticed that he does start shaking the bottle but i just opened criminal starter pack closed and waited about a min and he stood there with the bottle like before
Sweet so steps are same but when shaking bottle open criminal enterprise and back out and wait?

A

AngelFromHell7

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a specific reason to use the arena Issi? Would this work with something such as the Deluxo, or other expensive vehicles off of legendary Motorsport or Benny's or from the arena? My apologies if this was discussed somewhere else; it has been a while since Iv'e done any money glitches.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a specific reason to use the arena Issi? Would this work with something such as the Deluxo, or other expensive vehicles off of legendary Motorsport or Benny's or from the arena? My apologies if this was discussed somewhere else; it has been a while since Iv'e done any money glitches.
If you dupe a dulexo and sell the dups you will only get a portion of the upgrades done to it back. Bennys cars you get a portion of the car cost plus upgrades back.

Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn

Reaction score
Sin$

The value of a dupe is based on its upgrades because the original base vehicle value doesn't transfer to the dupe.* The arena Issi can have the most money put into upgrades so a dupe should sell for about $1.74M.

You can get one-time money out of expensive purchased vehicles by selling the original and keeping the dupe. In the nightclub/MOC dupe, when you're done the original ends up in the nightclub and the dupe ends up in the MOC. If you lose track, take each copy to LSC to check the sell value. All vehicles are worth 50% of the cost of mods, but only the original will have 60% of its base purchase price in the sell price.

*Edited for clarity

Last edited:
Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to dupe a vehicle in your MOC that won't drive back in?

To elaborate, I have a BMX and would like to try to make a magic slot but want a few incase it doesn't work.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to dupe a vehicle in your MOC that won't drive back in?

To elaborate, I have a BMX and would like to try to make a magic slot but want a few incase it doesn't work.
I dont think so, but you can with the new gctf.

B

BLaZeR DudE

Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason my issi keeps returning back into the MOC. Does anyone know how to stop this?

T

TangoMikeVictor

Reaction score
Sin$
I am still using the L3-R3 action right before she sets bottle on the bar. I have the action set to salute so I dont run out of eCola or pisswasser. I just hold L3-R3 from right befor the bottle hits the bar till I see my character salute, then release. If it doesn't work simply bring up interactions menus and you will drop bottle and be refunded. And can try again

Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn

Reaction score
Sin$
I am still using the L3-R3 action right before she sets bottle on the bar. I have the action set to salute so I dont run out of eCola or pisswasser.
FYI you can buy free Pißwasser at the bar for your inventory not just to drink there.

For some reason my issi keeps returning back into the MOC. Does anyone know how to stop this?
You're not touching any personal vehicle on the way? Make sure all PVs stay garaged.

Top Bottom
Login
Register