What's new

Patched Solo Public Session (Private Public Work lobby)

J

jaekado

Reaction score
Sin$
no need rooted phone, and the free app work.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Love how someone posts up something new to get 2 people public solo. Then every post in the thread is just someone posting another public solo method. Yess everybody knows the other methods and yes we all know how easy it is on xbox to lag out with a nat test lmfao

J

jtet37

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love how someone posts up something new to get 2 people public solo. Then every post in the thread is just someone posting another public solo method. Yess everybody knows the other methods and yes we all know how easy it is on xbox to lag out with a nat test lmfao

Yup and the posts somehow not understanding the purpose...’work’ is in the title...$$$ easy, hassel free grind. “Useless to me, therefore useless to everyone, therefore haha on them.”

S

Syntax_Error

Reaction score
Sin$
On consoll.. Can't u just simply drag out the ether et cable for 5-10sec and then connect it again? You will lagg out to a solo session. Could also just block some ports in the router firewall ?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
On consoll.. Can't u just simply drag out the ether et cable for 5-10sec and then connect it again? You will lagg out to a solo session. Could also just block some ports in the router firewall ?
:banghead::banghead::banghead: again not the point. I get kicked when i pull wires and blocking ports is not only a pain but can affect gameplay. Any way ... point of this thread isnt how many ways to get pub solo. Maybe someone can create another thread for that lol.

Federiko11

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally lost the option to start a session trough Party a long time Ago, but only with GTA and now also with RDR2.
I don’t know why, but when I do: ”Create New Game Session” and I go to game list, GTA and RDR2 are not in the list :frown:
Anyway, thanks for the info.

Gta 5 time

Gta 5 time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone haveing a problem havent been able to get the alert to switch lobbies bring me right back and say invites have been sent

u n d e a d

u n d e a d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried this at the current time and it doesn’t seem to give me an alert when I go back to the game after inviting my friend from the Play Together option. Patched?

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried this at the current time and it doesn’t seem to give me an alert when I go back to the game after inviting my friend from the Play Together option. Patched?

For me this has worked best if I go to creator first, then hit play together. Often when I'm in a session already, nothing happens.

Z

ZxExD

Reaction score
Sin$
I personally lost the option to start a session trough Party a long time Ago, but only with GTA and now also with RDR2.
I don’t know why, but when I do: ”Create New Game Session” and I go to game list, GTA and RDR2 are not in the list :frown:
Anyway, thanks for the info.

I have the same issue, also tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it still does not show up.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It‘s Working but.... Sometimes you stay alone for hours, sometimes Only for minutes. I use the Invite over Party.

If someone is Joining your Game (Friend) it Looks like the same of an Open Door. Players spawning very quickly.

Best Way is to Kill the Complete Lobby. When everyone is leaving the Game you stay alone for hours/days

A

_AplusK_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It‘s Working but.... Sometimes you stay alone for hours, sometimes Only for minutes. I use the Invite over Party.

If someone is Joining your Game (Friend) it Looks like the same of an Open Door. Players spawning very quickly.

Best Way is to Kill the Complete Lobby. When everyone is leaving the Game you stay alone for hours/days
How to kill the complete lobby ? I've seen it happen to me before, when I was in a session doing MC job and all of a sudden everybody left the session. I checked my internet connection is super fast but didn't know how and why that happened.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For Example in GM or with Player of the Crew. After two Rounds of Knight Rider (CEO Job) 85% of the Players are gone

It‘s the same as CEO. Take a look. For a milisecond the game is jerky bevor the other Players leave the Lobby. But it´s you how leave it.

S

Staark

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone haveing a problem havent been able to get the alert to switch lobbies bring me right back and say invites have been sent

I have the same issue, also tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it still does not show up.

This also started happening to me from Creator mode. just do the host thing and when it goes back to the creator screen click "Exit to GTA Online" and it should work. also tell friend or friends not to use invite until you're loaded into the lobby

Tsintzas45

Tsintzas45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this is known, or who the founder is (if any)

Requirements:

1 friend in your PSN chat party (That's it!)

Steps:

Start a PlayStation chat party and invite at least 1 friend.

Once friend(s) join, Start your own Solo Session.

Once in a Solo lobby, head to the chat party screen and select the option on the right = Play Together > Create New Game Session and Invite Players (Host) and select GTA. Accept the alert and you should head into the clouds for a time and land in your own Solo Public session!

***EDIT***
This also works from Creator (Instead of using a Solo Session go to Options > Online > Creator, then proceed with invite).

I couldn't get it to work from solo session but it did work through creator, thanks for sharing OP

Top Bottom
Login
Register