What's new

Show Off Woooaaahh! Lookin' cool, Joker!

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted a new sig to go with the new pink Retired so I decided to try my hand. This is my first try actually making anything that isn't just adding effects to existing images, so it might not be amazing but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I made this by cutting out a section of Joker's Smash Bros. reveal and editing the ever loving crap out of it; this took way longer than it should have since I have no idea what I'm doing... One version has an ending transition that's still a WIP but I think it's good enough for now. This was all done painstakingly by editing each frame individually and there's like 200 so yeah.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Persona 5 was awesome and moving sigs I imagine is pretty complicated to do. 200 frames sounds like some dedication and it shows cause it looks pretty slick. Nice job, bruh.

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Persona 5 was awesome and moving sigs I imagine is pretty complicated to do. 200 frames sounds like some dedication and it shows cause it looks pretty slick. Nice job, bruh.
Thanks! The stylishness of Persona 5 has been really inspirational to me in the past so I might take another crack at making something like this another time. I can't help but feel like I copped out a bit early on this one because it was coming up on 4 days of production for something so short, but regardless I'm happy with it.

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Very bad a$$ tbh. Kinda jelly cause I can only do existing image editing with basic effects and stuff

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's so cool, great work and very original!! I'm a fan of it, plus as mentioned above, it goes very well with your new color :smile:

It was worth all the time editing each frame that's for sure!!

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This **** is awesome bro make me something ecchi lol nice work man

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This **** is awesome bro make me something ecchi lol nice work man
Lol thanks, I don't think I'm good enough to make anything for other people just yet though. If I did that I'd want to make things I can be proud of.

Top Bottom
Login
Register