• Start date
  • Views 28,647
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really, I feel the trick is to watch when the money gets taken out, -300000 (in RED) or whatever it is, then hit PAUSE fast, click 3 times to the left and click x and I'm on the sharkcards. From there its just circle, circle untill I see exit vehicle, and boomm exit vehicle, spawen on roof. You dont really have to rush it.

Thank you! That makes a lot more sense now, hopefully better results from now on then!

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really, I feel the trick is to watch when the money gets taken out, -300000 (in RED) or whatever it is, then hit PAUSE fast, click 3 times to the left and click x and I'm on the sharkcards. From there its just circle, circle untill I see exit vehicle, and boomm exit vehicle, spawen on roof. You dont really have to rush it.
So this isnt just to you but
What do you guys think of a sort of like content creator version for vehicles? Allow complete alteration of said vehicle, additions to vehicle with all kinds of different parts no vehicle being exempt of getting a certain part. Ability to lift/ lower to desired height, airbags/hydraulics allowed on all vehicles, all livery for any vehicle, and much more body customs.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you guys think of a sort of like content creator version for vehicles? Allow complete alteration of said vehicle, additions to vehicle with all kinds of different parts no vehicle being exempt of getting a certain part. Ability to lift/ lower to desired height, airbags/hydraulics allowed on all vehicles, all livery for any vehicle, and much more body customs.
Indeed, I think there is a pretty big group that would loe something like this. I know I have said it many times: Why not just let us have bennys on everything? Or liveries... I think people would love it. But there gotta be atleast 2 modes, one easy for us with no skill, and one advanced for those who knows more about cars than where the wheels are at :wink:

Also, nobody figured out what to merge over a Vader to keep the plate visible yet?

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Let's hope it's not down to allow them to patch us using it for this glitch, I got 1 hour before I get home and can load
up the game...

GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My criminal enterprise is loading up fine. I’ve had problems where I can’t get into it but I just leave the session & load back in then it loads up fine.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Let's hope it's not down to allow them to patch us using it for this glitch, I got 1 hour before I get home and can load
up the game...
Has nothing to do on rockstars end. Must be people issue with xbox/ps store from recent update.
I'm not even sure anyone is even working on social club this weekend it may just be down for maintenance until Monday to fix the account adjustment issue.
If that's not clear enough enjoy a fun filled weekend.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
socialclub was 'down for maintenance' earlier, if that is automatic stuff or someone actully at work I dont know. What I do know, is that its back up again for me now anyway =)

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working after hard reset. I had a hard time getting the cars back out of the workshop. Had to change sessions to get them to go back to parking spots. I must have done something wrong. Any suggestions?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working after hard reset. I had a hard time getting the cars back out of the workshop. Had to change sessions to get them to go back to parking spots. I must have done something wrong. Any suggestions?
You are still able to mod them all though right? I thought this was kinda normal.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Having multiple cars in the modshop makes it easier to take mods from other cars in there and apply to another.
Yeah. I was just doing one so changing sessions got the cars back where they belonged

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As cool as that would be, then everyone would be able to do it. I can't speak for everyone, but one of the reasons I like these merge glitches is to make cars that the masses can't make. Do things I'm not supposed to be able to do. The cars wouldn't be special or unique.

But yeah that would still be cool depending on how deep you could get down the customization rabbit hole.

Top Bottom
Login
Register