x FuZiioN x

x FuZiioN x

I've Been around forever, Kid.
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Where can I start?

From the good memories over the last 10+ years, till the time it was at the prime.

Xbox 360 is dead.

I haven’t touched a console in around two years, that includes everything.

Still from this day remenice the good old days ~2007.

Met and interacted with so many good people and even occasionally chilled in real life with Chr0m3 x MoDz Chr0m3 x MoDz Xx jAmes t xX.

The good times jumping home straight from school, jumping into a party with your online buddies to the raging Xbox LIVE parties mouthing off to other players.

2007 - 2009 when I used to talk and chill with the original iTzLuPo and watch his modding tutorials when absolutely NO ONE nodded back then. Back when TheTechGame was the main nodding source for tools and tutorials, and before XboxMB/Horizon360. Xbox 360 Profile editor to mod achievements before it required a license and key from Cheater912 and then got cracked a year later.

2010 Modern Warfare 2 Modded Lobbies when I first got my modified console, KV’s lasted 3 hours max, and you always the the anxiety you would get then ‘Christmas Lights’ ring of death; Before any of these automatics KV mounters on HDD which NiNJA and their team implemented into their XEX module.

Good ol’ saying: All good things come to an end.

Best days of my childhood for sure.

Thanks to all the sick kunts who I’ve met in the last decade who made it fun and exciting.

80% of them have fallen of the map, like they should.

Rest In Peace, Xbox 360.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Best time in my life so far, no doubt.
Rest in rip pece Xbox 360 :cry:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
360 days were the best. Rip 360 and rip Hiide, wherever you went, you glorious bastard.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh the times where nothing else mattered, no bills, no responsibility, no worries.

Nothing like that now, the modding scene is not what it used to be, most of the people that run paid services etc don't even code their own stuff or its just a copy / paste job, but the community is so brainwashed that they think it's the next big thing.

Reason the scene is dead is all of the copy / paste or bought code projects, nothing is original anymore like it used to be, then you got all the back stabbing, stealing etc going on, the scene needs to die to be re-born, problem it's the norm for the new generation so I think the scene is forever going to be burdened.

Was fun while it lasted, met and worked with some cool guys, mojobojo, Higuy, Zorg93, Rock, XBLToothpik, Xx james t xX, Jester, list goes on way too many people to list.

But all good things must come to an end, and sadly my recent days in court made this very obvious.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
But all good things must come to an end, and sadly my recent days in court made this very obvious.
Is this something you talk about?
If it's something related to Xbox 360, as you make it sound like, it sounds like an interesting story I'd like to hear :o

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this something you talk about?
If it's something related to Xbox 360, as you make it sound like, it sounds like an interesting story I'd like to hear :o
Jump on Google, it's all there.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you written about it somewhere, or are these articles best I can get?
There are quite a few articles, they contain court docs and all.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/SYG1205/2018/3820603/event/29366579/document/1169868
https://rockstarintel.com/take-two-is-suing-a-gta-online-modder-2
Could have been a lot worse buddy.
This seems to be a new trend with game companies. Can't beat em file a lawsuit. This is why they use microtransactions. This way they can actually show the losses in court.
In reality the 360 days were crap a month after modding hit the scene. Everybody had a modded 360. And everybody stole credit from one person or another. Most of the actual people that made many of the tools used or mod bases didn't charge a soul. Hell the original jtag was a self assembly project. Many forums have deleted the posts from these people as admins took advantage of sellers giving them a cut. The whole purpose of free60 was to develop homebrew at no cost. And people wonder why the current consoles see no public mods. If you don't release something then the leechers can sell it. (looking at you xecuter)

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got into modding not to create. I had, and still have, 0 interest in charging people for what is supposed to be a fun process or going in matchmaking to ruin an experience for people trying to play a game. There are people out there like this still, it's just they get baried by people running paid lobbies.

Chr0m3 x MoDz, you helped build a menu that most people that charged in GTA used lol. I don't blame you from a business standpoint. I just view that along with stealth servers as part of the problem. If givin the tools, people will abuse them. I did enjoy the menu though, and there are plenty of fun mods packed in.

I miss when homebrew was mostly getting emulators to work and weiting custom media centers.not this "rank up in CoD" bs that it has become.

I hope the moddkng scene does die. With the xbone being able to be turned into a dev kit we can fo great stuff on it, as long as it stays off live I think it could be good again.

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
xbox 360 will probably be taken over by the enthusiasts, people who want free stuff & hardliners. Please don't say RIP, old games & consoles never truthfully RIP, they usually just get shifted to a new crowd. Sure the amount of activity from people will be a lot lower, but their will still be people who play it. Same for the PS3 & its games.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
xbox 360 will probably be taken over by the enthusiasts, people who want free stuff & hardliners. Please don't say RIP, old games & consoles never truthfully RIP, they usually just get shifted to a new crowd. Sure the amount of activity from people will be a lot lower, but their will still be people who play it. Same for the PS3 & its games.
OGs are saying goodbye and rip.
Chrome is prime example why its time to walk away. Stay too long and get burnt. Also many mod bases were built by chrome. Most of what you see today are rips and just renamed.
For many its all over. Remember 360 came out many were kids, some were young adults (myself included here) desire to do anything with this has dwindled.
RIP for these guys is goodbye to the good ole days.
I said my goodbye in 2014.

C

cmos

Reaction score
Sin$
X360 one of the best consoles of all time. Not dead to me, but at least in my mind.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have so many fold memories, coming home to mess around in forza, COD, GTA IV, you name it I was probably playing it at some point.
I first went into Mods on PS3 when they first became a big thing, I had a 3.55 jailbroken, but then went and sold that to fund my first RGH console. Before that I did so many ISO mods on GTA :tongue:

By far the place I saw it all was here on 7S, I remember the days where TTG and 7S users would slate the living daylights out of one another and often stole each others code, regardless of what it was... There were dark days and many good days too. RIP Xbox 360.

Now, I do own all 3 generations of Xbox, ll modified in some way. My original has a Aladdin chip in it with 2TB hard drive preloaded with CoinOPS ultra and the entire library of xbox games, My 360 Corona is RGH2 with a Coolrunner and again a 2TB Hard drive with all the games. I built these to relive the memories of all the games I used to play, since it's good to still pass the time on them and occasionally mod the games again, even if it's just me on my own... The One, well it comes out now and again for some games, I am awaiting MK 11!

Top Bottom
Login
Register