What's new

Patched Glitched cars from Bennys merge (Backless coquette, no turret insurgent, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no
Is it possible to mrege festival bus?

S

Snakeywakey389

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to merge to the Insurgent Pick-Up Custom without losing the gun? Me and a buddy tried everything but with no luck.

C

Cococompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if we join a crew with blue crew colour and put over chrome then change back to normal crew will colour stay?

Trying make new colours out of the ordinary and need ideas lol

jaime riddel

jaime riddel

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get the mariachi car to save. I've tried adding insurance after the glitch but it wont save the changes

L

Lozzathelovemuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get the mariachi car to save. I've tried adding insurance after the glitch but it wont save the changes
Drive it out and into your MOC. The plate doesn't stick but that's it. You will keep the original yankton plate it had before

jaime riddel

jaime riddel

Reaction score
Sin$
Drive it out and into your MOC. The plate doesn't stick but that's it. You will keep the original yankton plate it had before
But will I be able to keep the Benny's on it . As soon as I leave the mod shop it turns back

Y

yop123123

Reaction score
Sin$
IS THIS WORK IN PC ??????
I TRIED AGAIN N AGAIN N AGIAN.... BUT I CANT GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T___________T

R

Rdka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The merge to rc is patched now but still possible to merge rc to car

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What car can I use to paint Roosevelt roof? Tried elegy custom but nothing.

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What car can I use to paint Roosevelt roof? Tried elegy custom but nothing.
as far as i no it only works on the valor version, simply jus change helmet colour of the driver in the bandito

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried the custom donk? Would them rims transfer over or remain standard size

J

James1210s

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you put bennys wheels on the lifeguard blazer, seen screenshots on Twitter but no one is saying how to do it. Thanks

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you put bennys wheels on the lifeguard blazer, seen screenshots on Twitter but no one is saying how to do it. Thanks
I believe its done with another glitch, since you cant take lifeguard blazer into modshop. Also, I have had mine, with bennys, since early last year or something. I'm sure there are people here that will share it with you via gc2f if you search in matchmaking section =)

T

Taco Bell guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I heard that if you have a Mariachi Tornado in GTA that there was a way to get it to be a Benny's upgrade while keeping the instruments in the back is this possible?

I remember seeing someone with what I thought to be the Mariachi Tornado upgraded through Benny's but it could have been a regular tornado with Benny's upgrade. I thought I'd ask here because I didn't find anything on YouTube about it or possibly I could do Bennys merge glitch with a upgraded tornado and merge and Extra_? Upgrade onto it. For anyone who doesn't know here is the merge glitch link

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ess-coquette-no-turret-insurgent-etc.1759277/

J

James1210s

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe its done with another glitch, since you cant take lifeguard blazer into modshop. Also, I have had mine, with bennys, since early last year or something. I'm sure there are people here that will share it with you via gc2f if you search in matchmaking section =)
I thought it was through another glitch because you can’t take it into the mod shop, I already have a modded chrome I got from another account and have the normal one insured but don’t have one with bennys wheels, is the GCTF glitch the 3 player method in the bunker working or is there a different one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register