• Start date
  • Views 567
NerdysMods

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a LGA 1366 board for my i7 mine is going out..and I dont know what's good for this socket type

Operating System
  1. Windows
theroach

theroach

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck. They are hard to find and crazy over priced. Start saving for a new build. The 1366 was retired almost a decade ago and for around the same price as a replacement motherboard you can buy a CPU/MOBO/RAM setup that is better.

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck. They are hard to find and crazy over priced. Start saving for a new build. The 1366 was retired almost a decade ago and for around the same price as a replacement motherboard you can buy a CPU/MOBO/RAM setup that is better.
Yea I know old... I'm not looking for new ..but if that's for used too then yea.. if it's over 100 bucks it probably wont be worth it to me..I just dont know what motherboards are good beside sabertooth lol and those go over 100 used

theroach

theroach

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I know old... I'm not looking for new ..but if that's for used too then yea.. if it's over 100 bucks it probably wont be worth it to me..I just dont know what motherboards are good beside sabertooth lol and those go over 100 used

Yeah I know the pain you are in. I was using my I7 930 setup as an emulation machine and when my 1366 mobo went out I couldn't find one under 200$.... Try craigslist in your area and try to get lucky, but other than that you are in a rough spot. I wouldn't worry about how good the motherboard is because honestly I doubt you can find one at all....

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know the pain you are in. I was using my I7 930 setup as an emulation machine and when my 1366 mobo went out I couldn't find one under 200$.... Try craigslist in your area and try to get lucky, but other than that you are in a rough spot. I wouldn't worry about how good the motherboard is because honestly I doubt you can find one at all....
Yup..I'm probably better off getting a used system.. seeing some i5 and some i7 gaming setups for under 500 on Facebook marketplace some got 1060ti think I saw one with 980 but wanted like 700

Top Bottom
Login
Register