What's new

Patched SOLO OFF THE RADAR - GOD MODE WITH MINIMAP AND WEAPONS - KILL IN SPECTATOR MODE- INVISIBLE

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as i say before, restart game and clear cache, very important step..
Ok thank you bro then when I’m in custom garage I get out get back in r-dpad recent activity are they the best steps to take as there’s a few different opinions on here and thanks for the reply mate

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After clearing the cache it worked instantly so thank u for that now just need some weapons lol

I

IwillKillyou

Reaction score
Sin$
HUGE NEWS FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT KNOW..... YOU CAN STAND ON ANYTHING TO USE YOUR WEAPONS BUT ONLY WHEN COPS OR ON YOU

A

AlvinYakitori

Reaction score
Sin$
It’s death barier in this place now

I think it’s patched
yes there is death barriers wich doesnt mean is patched... You must fly high as soon you get under the map if you take too long u will die for wallbreach

Last edited:
D

DLu22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only scramjet, zr380 or seashark work to get weapons any other vehicles does not have same effect... try with those vehicles
Been there done that, besides I'm done with this glitch. Gettng through that wall is a pain in the butt, I make it through one every 100 tries, and even then it's a pain to scale the building with that damn deluxo.

D

DariaSinn

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want guns go into the spectator box and target mode out, do that twice. I know how to use this glitch to do a completely different godmode glitch that lets you use guns but im not sharing it. I'm kinda upset this got reposted now very high chance it will be patched. This glitch is basically the first step of my own godmode glitch. Now I probably have to find a new method for for that first step to become glitched out.

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want guns go into the spectator box and target mode out, do that twice. I know how to use this glitch to do a completely different godmode glitch that lets you use guns but im not sharing it. I'm kinda upset this got reposted now very high chance it will be patched. This glitch is basically the first step of my own godmode glitch. Now I probably have to find a new method for for that first step to become glitched out.

Somebody has got a bad case of the frownies! Well, I have a godmode, teleportation glitch with guns and mini map that earns $1M a second while your afk . . . but I'm not sharing.

A

AlvinYakitori

Reaction score
Sin$
then let me share a god mode with guns using this glitch with you... go to strike team secure room, wait until your target or friend activated executive search from secureserv, once there you have to wait half the time of the event, then he should commit suicide and drive around with street car in the hidden area now inspect target and you will fall every time until your close to the pier or rollecoster and near the water, take a boat to unglitch, go to the ground and now your in god mode with guns.

D

DLu22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What the hell does that even mean?

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So sick of hearing people complain about glitches being posted on a forum made specifically for posting glitches. Welcome to the world of gta glitching, its been 6 years of finding new ways. Gtfo

H

hctilgking

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone✌️I have set my spawnpoint to my lombank and I cleared the cache with the R1 Trigger when I start the game but I can't get unfrozen after doing this part with joining a friend and the part with thecrimal enterprise starterpack. I've tried so many times but I can't drive around in the garage, and I can't choose any story Charakter, it will not popped up if i press down dpad.. It's very frustrating. Could anyone help please?

Edit: I've edit my spawnpoint to my bunker, now it's working fine. Thanks that you shared this with us <3

Last edited:
D

DariaSinn

Reaction score
Sin$
Somebody has got a bad case of the frownies! Well, I have a godmode, teleportation glitch with guns and mini map that earns $1M a second while your afk . . . but I'm not sharing.
If that's true then i'm happy that you embrace glitches. I wouldn't share something like that either, that's gold.

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been there done that, besides I'm done with this glitch. Gettng through that wall is a pain in the butt, I make it through one every 100 tries, and even then it's a pain to scale the building with that damn deluxo.
yeah honestly this glitch is good in theory but I have yet to reach the ceo workshop bc of how difficult it is to wall reach this specific spot. I'm over it

I

ironed_vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to get a ramp buggy while OTR, preferably with God mode?

Top Bottom
Login
Register