Discovery Killing people in the deployment heli

• Thread starter ManiacAnarchist
  • Start date
  • Views 4,762
M

ManiacAnarchist

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone figured out how to kill players in the deployment heli before being able to deploy? I know it's possible somehow. Or is it one of those close circle don't let it go public kinda glitches?

mister_bigboss

mister_bigboss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone figured out how to kill players in the deployment heli before being able to deploy? I know it's possible somehow. Or is it one of those close circle don't let it go public kinda glitches?

I hate those close circle kinda BS.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
As of right now there are none but in the future there is a chance it will be possible :smile:

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
There are a lot of glitches and stacks being hidden from s7

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to say this is kinda possible using the Out of map glitch

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to say this is kinda possible using the Out of map glitch
1-2 people. Grab a helion, get in the chopper, get out of map and wait for them to spawn in? Idk but it’s a start and seems like it would be hard to do

M

ManiacAnarchist

Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's possible, ice seen it happen, but it's it's random or an actual exploit, no clue... But probably will never get shared anyways...

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1-2 people. Grab a helion, get in the chopper, get out of map and wait for them to spawn in? Idk but it’s a start and seems like it would be hard to do
Nah isn't hard i had 6 people jump out and hit my chopper and died lol

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
would you mind sharing on a “how to” basis ? I can’t figure it out
Do the out of the map glitch with the helicopter and get close to the sky box make sure you don't hit it then get yourself back into the map and follow the deployment helicopter you can hit people when their deploy but unsure if you can kill them on awaiting screen.

I had people hit my helicopter and i ended up getting the kill on deployment maybe doing it with a friend that has a gun might work better.

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
------------------
Do the out of the map glitch with the helicopter and get close to the sky box make sure you don't hit it then get yourself back into the map and follow the deployment helicopter you can hit people when their deploy but unsure if you can kill them on awaiting screen.

I had people hit my helicopter and i ended up getting the kill on deployment maybe doing it with a friend that has a gun might work better.
Yall are talking about Blackout right? how do you get into the match to get a heli before everyone else deploys tho

D

Dayoveonwhite719

Reaction score
Sin$
Use the launcher I killed 5 people in one

Runnatrainn

Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s a way to kill people on the deployment chopper. I’ll be releasing a method on my YouTube channel sometime this week. No point in linking my channel until I release it. I have to get around to recorded other glitches I’ve discovered first. The method for killing only takes one person. Guaranteed 30+kills a game in hot pursuit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register