What's new

Patched Gta 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH 1,000 DOLLARS EVERY 2 SECONDS (EVEN WHILE AFK)

GlitchyGhost

GlitchyGhost

Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me! I think it was a modder (im on PS4) but I checked on my character and the transactions were NEGATIVE, like -$9k then -$3k then -$9k, about each second. Thankfully I hadn’t lost much before I switched to a different session. So be careful leaving your guy AFK, i suggest checking back every hour or so just to make sure.

There's no modders on next gen...

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no modders on next gen...
That’s not entirely true. PS4 has been jail broken for a little while. It’s quite possible that there are a handful of people modding on current generation:whistle:

I did this last night, controller was plugged directly into the xbox, rubber banded and it stayed on, all good. All of the sudden though today the controller is shutting down after 15 or 20 minutes or so. I have it plugged directly into console, rubber banded, and batteries out. i've tried 2 different controllers with same result. Anyone have any thoughts?

Edit:Just to add to this, I can confirm the method is still working as of like 10 minutes ago on XB1, I'm just having difficulty keeping my controller on.
Make sure to go to Xbox settings and select Never sleep.
You can also band your left trigger and not move while AFK:wink:

Last edited:
Deluzional

Deluzional

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so theres a few rumours going around of people being "money wiped". let me clear something up, if you don't save the money after doing this glitch you will lose it. its as easy as changing your outfit, buying ammo, ewo etc etc. no dirt on dgl but he claimed his friends were money wiped from this, and stated in his video that you'll be ban blah blah, bans on console are extremely rare and with the amount of people doing this glitch rockstar would no doubt lose half their player base handing out bans with a patch of this glitch. anyways if you are worried enough about a money wipe buy assets to sell once you're through the clear.

LuXj

LuXj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s not entirely true. PS4 has been jail broken for a little while. It’s quite possible that there are a handful of people modding on current generation:whistle:

I thought you couldn't go online with current Jailbroken PS4's (5.05)

Foerverr69

Foerverr69

Reaction score
Sin$
plug in a micro usb cord to the console into the controller make sure to take the battery out.
I did this last night, controller was plugged directly into the xbox, rubber banded and it stayed on, all good. All of the sudden though today the controller is shutting down after 15 or 20 minutes or so. I have it plugged directly into console, rubber banded, and batteries out. i've tried 2 different controllers with same result. Anyone have any thoughts?

Edit:Just to add to this, I can confirm the method is still working as of like 10 minutes ago on XB1, I'm just having difficulty keeping my controller on.

I tried to keep the A button pressed while having the thumb sticks rubber band and it seems to be working fine. I had the same problem as you.
Edit: I just put like another controller on the A button but anything that will hold the button down should work.

D

Decavape

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get my Xbox controller to not disconnect? Even when I put a rubber band on both thumb sticks it still disconnects after 15 min.

Look through previous pages. This has been posted a lot.
Remove battery, plug in, set to "never shut off"

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So Funny Yesterday Night. In the beginning 13 People (in an Open Lobby) doing the Glitch. 20 Minutes later erveryone was out of the Airport.

Thanks to my Crew for the nice Evening :cool:

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
According to KINGALEXHD r* has started wiping people on xbox " this morning apparently"

P

pakiballer10

Reaction score
Sin$
Seem to be getting more money when a lot of people are around.

Also what's the best vehicle to invest in to launder money in the $1m-2m range.

benjaminstrike

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me! I think it was a modder (im on PS4) but I checked on my character and the transactions were NEGATIVE, like -$9k then -$3k then -$9k, about each second. Thankfully I hadn’t lost much before I switched to a different session. So be careful leaving your guy AFK, i suggest checking back every hour or so just to make sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Those were your daily fees from your bunker, nightclub etc.
Also there are no modders on PS4...

Selfmadecheese

Selfmadecheese

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I have a question. So if R* patches this glitch and I stay in the lobby, will this glitch still work or do I just get kicked out of the session?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I have a question. So if R* patches this glitch and I stay in the lobby, will this glitch still work or do I just get kicked out of the session?
Yes you usually can continue unpatched.
Sometimes they force a patch and your game quits automatically.

Pxzah

Pxzah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So with this glitch, what should buy in case of a money wipe? I'm assuming cars, but which ones?

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
let’s hope they never patch this one
I hope they eventually do tbh because public sessions will only get more boring

Let the new wave of noob greifers come out their passive shadow with new found power lol

Us vets will be waiting :biggrin:

K

KM964

Reaction score
Sin$
Still working as of 1:30am CST. Just started another round from scratch after spending around $30 million.

Top Bottom
Login
Register