• Thread starter Apokalypt
  • Start date
  • Views 53,934
Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So solo you get a bennys car upgrade it to put bennys on a different car then what to do a second car?
Buy another bennys over it to upgrade again not one video mentions this or am I stupid and missing something I still don't get it

I

Iby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me how do I get bookmarked job to show up on map . I can see all other bookmarked jobs but not the 94k drag race

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to change interior colors on cars without the option I did it with the Ellie but I don't really understand how

A

AcEZoSPaDEs03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just happened to me. I merged one car and everything went smooth. When I did a rinse and repeat for a second car, after the merge I accidentally hit the left trigger and left the Arena. Merge didn’t stick. So I came back in and every car was back in its parking spot. Ok so I figured I’d sell the Minivan so I can buy a new one and start over. Nope. It says it’s sold, but it still sits in the parking spot. Trying to enter it and it kicks you back out. I tried to move it, same result in the new spot. I bought a new minivan over it. New minivan is dead. Now what?
I took the useless mini van and sold it to lsc which fixed mine

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
2 player method, Car too put all mods on disappears every time no matter how far the distance the cars are from each other any tips sinners :thumbsup:

Nap2000

Nap2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TIP:
1. Before entering your arena, make sure you have the broken race bookmarked ON your map
(sometimes in a new session, it disappears.. Hide all events, except stunt races, or whatever type of event you have bookmarked, check if the yellow icon shows up now).

2. Upgrade to bennys vehicle, not arena vehicle. Some cars can be upgraded both ways like the Viper. But my game got stuck in the menu when I upgraded to arena car, find new session is the only escape...

3. Very important: remember the newly upgraded cars name... When you are finished transfer upgrades to your other car, go to garage management and switch the newly upgraded car with other places, but DO NOT switch your bennys car!!! Leave your bennies car in the workshop, or else it becomes useless. You can use the bennys car for the next vehicle. Ah, remember to collect all cars in your arena workshop garage you want to modify, before you start this glitch. You can not go outside to get another car without breaking the glitch, you can however buy new cars and put them in the arena workshop garage during the glitch...

4. Needless to say you lose all upgrades already done on your new car, they all will be replaced by the upgrades of your bennys car.

Yes, I know all 3 know how's by experience :whistle:

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes.
As a matter of fact, I know every single vehicle.
Here's a neat link to a spreadsheet, made by Wildbrick142 from GTAForums!
SPREADSHEET LINK.
It shows every single extra part for all ownable vehicles in GTA Online.

E: Wildbrick made the sheet specifically for this glitch only. He deserves some big credit for his findings, as this spreadsheet link is something that should be written in Stone for all future merge glitches.

Apokalypt Apokalypt Tagging you so you can also see this. Would be nice if you could add this to the OP.
So ive been trying this on the buffalo with buccaneer custom hardtop and then tried it with the adder. When i do it the bumper still remains ....so to clarify we are talking about the regular street buffalo not the buffalo S correct?....and my intentions are to make the buffalo resemble the FIB buffalo without the extra bumper attachment and ground effects. Any advice?

MotionHD

MotionHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What??? This is awful you are litterally making scratched cars. these arent modded anymore.

Nap2000

Nap2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When 2nd car is in the modshop and asoon as i mod the bennys car the other one dissapears what do i do then? Sorry fot english
Your second car is parked too close to the bennys car.
It would be perfect if the car keeps bumping into the Bennys car, and while the cars drives away from the bennys car, choose "exit vehicle" when available.
You can try again, or try again with a different car, but the bennies car MUST stay in the workshop. If you sent your bennys car out of the workshop, it becomes useless...

Nap2000

Nap2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to flip liveries/swap liveries etc hope it helps someone

Instead of driving the car outside, you could use garage management and switch all cars to get everything sorted out. Remember NOT switching the donorcar, so you could rinse and repeat..
And I like your double transfer. That way you do not have to upgrade the bennys vehicle fully, and save a ton of money... You only pay for the car and upgrade to bennys.. That is not too bad to try again and again XD

Last edited:
Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The trick to making this work is getting cars out of the yellow lines on the mod shop floor if it doesnt work the first time return to workshop and try again.

If your bennys car gets stuck in a bad position just get in it press r dpad to modify
Back out and exit the vehichle and then enter the vehichle, do the invalid job left dpad trick and try again

Instead of driving the car outside, you could use garage management and switch all cars to get everything sorted out. Remember NOT switching the donorcar, so you could rinse and repeat..
Oh yes i know this i just made this video for an example to other people

Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The trick to making this work is getting cars out of the yellow lines on the mod shop floor if it doesnt work the first time return to workshop and try again.

If your bennys car gets stuck in a bad position just get in it press r dpad to modify
Back out and exit the vehichle and then enter the vehichle, do the invalid job left dpad trick and try again

Oh yes i know this i just made this video for an example to other people

Any tip for bikes? They're not working :frown:

edit: Just saw someones reply will try that.

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Por que no te vas a otro lugar a decir tus estupideces puto viejo de mierda

hahahaha wow! seems like someone is taking this **** way to serious even though I only recognise a few words.

relax man, it is just a game :wink:

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanna know about changing the interiors with this glitch as the wheels are pretty basic now

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanna know about changing the interiors with this glitch as the wheels are pretty basic now

not every car can do interiors; but it is the same way as chaning the rims on a car...

the newer cars have a trim option which will be put over in a cheetah classic or terrero whic hahve no trim options to customize.
there is also a possibility to get secret gold interior if you have a magic spot.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-flip-secret-gold-interior.1757466/

Top Bottom
Login
Register