What's new

Patched Gta 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH 1,000 DOLLARS EVERY 2 SECONDS (EVEN WHILE AFK)

Above Omnipotence

Above Omnipotence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What worked for me as far as saving goes is to just simply go into LSC and change your plate or lights, drive out, drive back in and change them back. I'm still doing the glitch now, invite only session.

A

arsenal4ever12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's just that I've wrecked controllers doing that so so thought this was a more logical solution.
Another things
What worked for me as far as saving goes is to just simply go into LSC and change your plate or lights, drive out, drive back in and change them back. I'm still doing the glitch now, invite only session.
Yea I'm still doing it too mate. I just change my clothes to force save.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A ban wave seems logical after this is patched. It seems very likely actually...
There won't be a ban or a wipe tbh the last 2 ORBITAL cannon glitches no one got wiped or banned but the 1st one they did I made over 80 million from the 2nd cannon one and left it in my bank never got wiped or banned

HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There won't be a ban or a wipe tbh the last 2 ORBITAL cannon glitches no one got wiped or banned but the 1st one they did I made over 80 million from the 2nd cannon one and left it in my bank never got wiped or banned
True but we never know. It's not like it takes them hard work to ban people, they've done it before.

M

Mr SLICK

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't forget to sell all your products before starting this glitch. You may get raided while afk, and that's a big loss.

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A ban wave seems logical after this is patched. It seems very likely actually...
It's all over Facebook and probably every other site. Same dunces who post photos of garages full of duped cars. As soon as R* get this week's shark card sales figures we're all in the doodoo

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's all over Facebook and probably every other site. Same dunces who post photos of garages full of duped cars. As soon as R* get this week's shark card sales figures we're all in the doodoo
yes...because banning people will increase shark card sales...

T

TrinkiGlitchy

Reaction score
Sin$
If they ban people right now they ban 3/4 of total player.. And gta going to death. People get ban.. Stop play.. People without ban continue play.. But they not found player for mission or other.. They leave the game.. Gta dead.

Last edited:
H

Hellmatic85

Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm on PS4....I originally messed up by trying to use the office garage. Bought a 10-car garage near the airport. Bam. it works. Thank you for the post.

elmerfood

elmerfood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they ban people right now they ban 3/4 of total player.. And gta going to death. People get ban.. Stop play.. People without ban continue play.. But they not found player for mission or other.. They leave the game.. Gta dead.
They wiped before, that time I got 900 million wiped ... they left me with 25k and all my cars lol

Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've left it on for 2 days now, I go back now and then go change outfits to save it.

Even if you drive away, enter a garage, upgrade a car and come back, it still works.

I'm guessing you only lose that glitched state when joining a job, changing sessions etc

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Odd but serious question; anyone tried this sort of method but calling for your boat to be moved? $100,000....
Same principle.....................

I'm AFK and got the glitch running so can't test it myself. :frown:

J

Jglitch12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nearly every session I join has 5-10 people afk in the hangars at the airport. This worries me that it's so widespread. Rockstar wuwi very likely take action.

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nearly every session I join has 5-10 people afk in the hangars at the airport. This worries me that it's so widespread. Rockstar wuwi very likely take action.

Last night, i had two other people in my hanger

F

Fire3Lord3Ozai3

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried anyone else besides lester. Like possible your assistant and call for a heli pick up and then go into your garage or something.

I’m only level 41 don’t think I can test but can someone test

Odd but serious question; anyone tried this sort of method but calling for your boat to be moved? $100,000....
Same principle.....................

I'm AFK and got the glitch running so can't test it myself. :frown:

This !!! Someone investigate

F

Fire3Lord3Ozai3

Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully this auto merges but one question: WHAT ARE PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY ON???? I have a terrorbyte and oppressor MK 2 now and my garage is pretty much full and I have the elegy retro and the Sultan RS upgraded to max. Is the MOC worthwhile?

Above Omnipotence

Above Omnipotence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Folks, leave a small fan blowing on your systems in case of overheat.

Top Bottom
Login
Register