What's new

Patched Gta 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH 1,000 DOLLARS EVERY 2 SECONDS (EVEN WHILE AFK)

S

Snakeywakey389

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know it worked when it says "located a plane" but there is no plane.

D

DariaSinn

Reaction score
Sin$
I want more methods to kill passive tryhards. Pisses me off when they kill then go immediately into passive. Drives me nuts. My crew would be grateful as well lol.
I'll try the driving and jumping out before u hit them. But what if they're in a car?
Get cops on you and hold a sticky bomb with LT/L2 but make sure your interaction menu is up snack ready. Eat snacks to stay alive longer, the cops will shoot the sticky bomb in your hand, it will murk you but will still kill the passive panzie. If you do a god mode glitch this method of killing passives is fabulous.

V

Vdogamer007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty clearly garage dependent, in my experience. 1st place I saw this glitch said any garage; I failed ten times in a row in my Arena garage, which I wanted to use because it's closer to the airport. Then I tried Integrity Way and failed 5 times. Then I tried Alta St because that's what I saw Broontango use. Got it on the first try. It's not a hard glitch. If it's not working for you, try another garage.
Thanks Alta St Apt. worked for me just follow instructions

B

Bad Apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was having no sucess for ages then tried pressing X and L2 at the same time and it worked. You have to leave the garage before the plane icon appears on the minimap.

F

Fire3Lord3Ozai3

Reaction score
Sin$
JUST MADE AN ACCOUNT TO SAY THANK YOU

7mfJ.gif

B

burntfart

Reaction score
Sin$
On PC all I get is transaction pending when I do it. What am I doing wrong and what do I do when that happens?

G

GAL1NZ0

Reaction score
Sin$
Not as many, but PC has menus and you can easy join a money drop lobby for free if you don’t wanna mess with a menu.. there’s loads of them in the modded lobby forum here

Thanks for info, im new in these so i really dont know about it, i would like to earn some money i see a lot of glitches but doesnt work for me.

Do u know which part dosent work on PC? I'll try it on mine. Btw if u need money on PC I can just drop u some, just PM me Ur SC and I'll jump in session wit u

When i hit that in garage i do it super fast and when i get out of garage it says in bottom right 'transaction pending' i dont see plane or that message that plane is located, nothing just took everytime 1000$ from me i tried above 20times and nothing happend everytime same.

x TASER x

x TASER x

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for info, im new in these so i really dont know about it, i would like to earn some money i see a lot of glitches but doesnt work for me.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/grand-theft-auto-v-modded-lobbies.464/

Check there, usually you'll want to keep an eye out for when threads open for replies. Just check out some of the threads and the additional info will be there, but generally they're very easy to get into.. Once you get into that "scene", you'll probably find discords and such so you don't always have to hunt down a new person's lobby drop.

J

Jglitch12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was having no sucess for ages then tried pressing X and L2 at the same time and it worked. You have to leave the garage before the plane icon appears on the minimap.
Thanks for that tip I tried 20+ times but after pressing both x and r2 at same time it worked for me.

S

Supaskulled

Reaction score
Sin$
Likewise, I made an account just to thank you for posting this. I have no idea if R* will f*** me over for doing this, but in the off chance they don't thank you for saving me from hours and hours of grinding.

B

Bad Apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also works at Grapeseed and Sandy Shores airfields, not sure of Zancudo as I moved my hangar lto Lsia

F

Fire3Lord3Ozai3

Reaction score
Sin$
Protip: if you’re under level just pick the most expensive thing Lester can find for you and follow the directions. I’m doing same glitch with $700/2 seconds instead of $200 since I’m not 45 for plane ($1000)

Tman123220

Tman123220

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Protip: if you’re under level just pick the most expensive thing Lester can find for you and follow the directions. I’m doing same glitch with $700/2 seconds instead of $200 since I’m not 45 for plane ($1000)
Has anyone tried anyone else besides lester. Like possible your assistant and call for a heli pick up and then go into your garage or something.

S

Supaskulled

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt work on xbox, tried it like 20 times, in 5 different garages.
Can you be more specific? Is it letting you out of your garage with the icon blinking? There's a very specific timing you need to get, you'll learn the timing to start pressing up to get to planes early on but the timing with holding RT is trickier. Try to hold it maybe 0.5/0.25 seconds before you press A for the plane. It's better to do it earlier rather than later, as missing it late will require you to back out and rejoin a lobby to try again, whereas being early just means that you have to back up into the garage again to retry.

C

Cococompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently doing it. I seen you can use Pegasus for $200

Is there any way to get more? Like May weather or anyone who can charge over 1000? Would be great if can earn more

Tman123220

Tman123220

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently doing it. I seen you can use Pegasus for $200

Is there any way to get more? Like May weather or anyone who can charge over 1000? Would be great if can earn more
Cant request in garage from them. I tried going into garage from outside and requesting but no luck

Top Bottom
Login
Register