What's new

Patched FREE MODS ON ANY CAR! MERGE MODS/BENNYS TO ANY VEHICLE!

L

Lazerlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I might try to merge my glitched seat kuruma with other cars to see if I can get some weird combinations

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Comfirm that ceberus sticks. Stupid of myself I didn't use awv. With ISSI it worked.
Tx guys

Buy it with everything 4 free glitch...
I still got over 400m and have 1.3b spent. Im good lol n what is awv?

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Well f*** me. There goes my plans this weekend. Might as well accept I wont be getting much sleep either.

Awesome glitch, thank you for sharing.

L

Lazerlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So scarab future shock will not get weird wheels on it ? Also what future shock veg

So scarab future shock will not get weird wheels on it ? Also what future shock veg
*Also what Future shock can get glitched parts

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You’re ****ed. You can’t do the races at all anymore. R* ****ed it up
I tried it with destroy last place and driving the 5 rounds solo. You don’t get anything unlocked
Do the rc races they counted for me the hotring ones did not for some reason. Try get a friend and do destroy last place its quicker
Yo man ,I've done 20 races (Hotring) , nothing unlocked?...any ideas dude?...do you have to do them in public ?... or with a friend ok?... many thanks :smile:

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
Somebody please tell me how to unlock the liveries for the Hotring.
  • Solo wins = Doesn't count
  • Wins by using 2nd console = Doesn't count
  • Wins by Destroy last place = Doesn't count
What more does the game want for it to count as a win and unlock the liveries???

We gotta play the Hotring Circuit, right?
Do race around prison one lap with friends

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

*Also what Future shock can get glitched parts
What do you mean by glitched parts ?
You can put wheels on the future shock Cerberus, not sure about the slamvan..everything else you can only do paint because they have secret gold bennys anyway.

And the non upgraded versions, there’s only Benny’s and paint you can do

There aren’t really any new cars where you can get invisible parts and such

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also got a panto with red seats in them... just as the dinka blista compact.... I wonder how those are created :smile:
it does not belong to interior trim as far as I know.

I also wonder what cars the interior can be glitched over. not every car does it but torero and turismo classic do

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get slammed slamvan??

put on lowwest suspension on your merge car and put that on the slamvan so it takes over the lowst settings

hmmm in the list I made some pages back about moddable cars the banshee 900r should be added. I own a double roof one which I almost merged over.

the solid roof and also the chrome bars behind the head the cabrio has.

probably able to make merge that but dont know how yet

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So to retain some element i should merge with a vehicle of the same value body style? Like if i want to keep the antenna on a Injection i should merge with a body style "2"? Or am i completely misunderstanding.

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
weird... made a topless casco merging it with a retro, saved it in moc; but when storing it in the arena to top came back on :frown:

a very short moment of extra happiness :roflmao:

B

Braska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
put on lowwest suspension on your merge car and put that on the slamvan so it takes over the lowst settings

hmmm in the list I made some pages back about moddable cars the banshee 900r should be added. I own a double roof one which I almost merged over.

the solid roof and also the chrome bars behind the head the cabrio has.

probably able to make merge that but dont know how yet
Thank you

X

XchuckNorrisX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys quick help needed lol. I’ve been doing this many times NO problem, but now my friend tries it, and he can’t get past the spamming part. He has the job, bunker spawn. No luck. Help?
I have exactly the same problem. Sm1 mentioned that not all consoles can do it. You have to do it the 2 player method.

Not working for me. When i get into receiving car and press right on dpad, i get frozen. Car never enters workshop
Pm me, we can help eachother

C

Chef69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else having problems with the spam left button step. I keep getting the "move vehicle alert"

Top Bottom
Login
Register