What's new

Patched Gta 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH 1,000 DOLLARS EVERY 2 SECONDS (EVEN WHILE AFK)

D

DariaSinn

Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure the controller is plugged into the console, otherwise the controller will shut off and then the Xbox eventually.

You don't have to remove the battery pack.

Also, just tie the analogs together and go in a circle. ezpz
If i dont remove the battery pack, mine shuts off after 15 minutes. I used to tie the analog sticks together, but that has ruined the sticks on 2 controllers for me. Banding down the LT-left trigger works fine for me and doesn't cause me to need a new controller every few months.

X

XenoBurst12

Reaction score
Sin$
FOR XBOX USERS
How do you manage to keep it idle I've tried a rubber band turned of xbox idle settings thought maybe the TV in a luxury helicopter?
If your controller isn't plugged in to the xbox then it will turn off after a short time, even if it has full battery

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Passive doesn't stop people killing you lol there's still ways. your best bet is to do it in a invite only session. :roflmao:
Got it working first time, let's see how much I can make! :wink: :biggrin:

I'm sat In my car and all doors locked :smile: lol

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm still working xbox one after full restart. Also can confirm you can do it in passive, and you can wait until Lester has finished speaking to press RT and A together, no need to rush

D

DariaSinn

Reaction score
Sin$
Passive doesn't stop people killing you lol there's still ways. your best bet is to do it in a invite only session. :roflmao:
I used to be very mean to passive mode players. I love god mode and if you have cops you can easily get passives killed by holding a sticky bomb near them, the cops will shoot it out of your hand and it kills the passives. I have never been put in bad sports and can't believe it, i'm the worst kind of troll. Even without god mode there's still ways though.

T

TrinkiGlitchy

Reaction score
Sin$
Go to invite only session.. It s better.. Btw for insta save all simple open the style menu - > change accessory - > leave the menu - > done! :smile:

Z

zoso80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a short note about this one. Wasn't hitting it and I did everything exact. After 3 tries of kicking back to single player and going into a fresh invite session, switched to drive out of Popular St. and nailed it first try.

So, if anyone is trying to use Alta St., my suggestion is switch garages you're starting from.

Last edited:
D

DariaSinn

Reaction score
Sin$
How to do afk glitch ?
Lag out of any session by getting kicked for idle. While still on the kicked alert join any friend but decline that alert, it will put you in story mode. Then just start an invite only and you're done.

D

Decavape

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

How can you kill people in passive?
I'd really like to know.

D

Duke1256

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you kill people in passive?
I'd really like to know.
I miss the days when me and my friend played on PC with menues. Our favorite targets were people in passive. Locking them in spawned cages, stunning them with stun guns forever, standing on the edge of high building and teleporting them to us...lol

N

Nick Morfe

Reaction score
Sin$
Even though, it seems too good to be true. Jump on this.
This is mad if you can hit the timing.
What glitch are you referring to?
How Long does it take for the plane to spawn

The first video

Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly a fantastic glitch, I’ve had 100% success using the garage in the OG $400k apartment. I still get kicked for inactivity though, stupid Xbox :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
Login
Register