What's new

Patched FREE MODS ON ANY CAR! MERGE MODS/BENNYS TO ANY VEHICLE!

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone making cars :thumbsup:
Buy/sell :thumbsdown:
Xbox Bennys :thumbsup:
Gc2f material forever :thumbsup:

shut up enjoy:cool:

newbie for sure. Seen better methods posted here in descriptions than the original.

-I agree with Maxxi.

Last edited:
J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Vigilante is only posible with small wheels? Rear wheel are floating now. Not a problem.
No bennys? You mean? Must be an Xbox or pc thing. I've made 10 of them. If you want color stock rims, then you must use the solo crew dupe/Merge then flip the wheels to stock. Colored stock wheels. Dupe to save. Swap the dupe to arena, and do the arena merge. Stock modded color rimmed vigilante. Big tires.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know a way to get tezeract wheels?
Can't be done cause the way it works is you aren't merging the actualy wheel but just a stat thats on the car. the default wheel will be the the default wheel on whatever you merge with.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't be done cause the way it works is you aren't merging the actualy wheel but just a stat thats on the car. the default wheel will be the the default wheel on whatever you merge with.
Yeah i know as i have tried it but wasnt sure if someone found a work around to do it.

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No lol sorry mate i wouldnt charge people for anything on gta or any game its a free game I'm not like that and I know this is a community but trust me dude if they wernt like gold id happily help i can only suggest keep looking on club for some
well im using the hotring racer and merging livery onto other cars. I have been successful doin the merge to 2 different cars.....i was jus wondering if anybody knew what other cars have hidden livery
Typical livery flips are the weponized vehicles. If your asking about unknown liveries/secret, the life guard blazerbuse to have a total of 4 liveries way back when. Hope that helps.

U

uber1923

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just trying this now, says ive already got a vehicle in the mod shop. was hitting this easily yesterday. does anyone have the same issue?

C

Chef69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to but benny rims on ze vigilante but in it's stock (big wheels) form? Instead of the small wheel form

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
patriot stretch and the revolter
Patriot stretch is a 2nd gen livery vehicle. Along with the patriot, menacer, and mk2.

1st gen livery vehicles are the oppressor, dune fav, ardent, weponized tampa, revolter, comet safari, nightshark, technical custom, insurgent pick up custom, apc, halftrack. Rcv, tank, thruster, and chernabog. Akula, moltov, and maybe a few other aircraft carry the 1st gens.

Interesting enough, those 1st gen will take 2nd gen livery. Tricky. But you have to get a 1st gen with a 2nd gen livery, and you can make the whole set afterward. All nightclub liveries. From the opressor to the mk2. All nightclub liveries.

patriot stretch and the revolter

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know how to KEEP the plate on the Vader? What to merge with or what to not have/need to have on say a custom elegy retro?

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because those that knew of this secret glitch were selling modded cars for cash.

Components please?
Sold is an over statement. We, as in Eastside gave more cars out to the community than wfg, did in 6 weeks. Donation wasn't required. It was an option. No greed. Was going to be released slowly, but you have pals (newbies) who get to post what they want, as to control the game entirely. Biased are we? This should be a neutral site. Both sides of the story. Threatening commenters, and then adding your opinion is biased my friend. Keeping the peace. Sharing my piece of mind. No time was given to address an appropriate release. 3 days. This was released because they didn't want LoSt, to sell, and they didn't want a Detroit glitcher making a move in their car game. "Control" in which 7sins supports. Otherwise, you might have waited a few more days for things to settle before letting a newbie take over and confuse the founders. Is that what 7sins endorses?

K

KingSteve4

Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to put the galaxy livery on my revolver? With the Benny’s glitch of course

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to merge hotring liveries but I have none of them unlocked from 23 to 31, any way to bypass this ?

GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to merge hotring liveries but I have none of them unlocked from 23 to 31, any way to bypass this ?
Nope gotta do them races. Fastest way is to put destroy last place every 15 seconds.

Any way to put the galaxy livery on my revolver? With the Benny’s glitch of course
Liveries

31 Wreaths

30 Snowflakes

29 Candy canes

28 Christmas Trees

27 Galaxy

26 Tartan

25 Rockstar

24 Bully

23 Knuckle Duster

22 Skulls

Second set of Liveries

31 money

30 sentinova (released already)

29 gold knuckles and diamonds

28 coins (Bully gold camo)

27 blue tartan

26 forest camo

25 red green and purple camo

24 gold splash camo

23 blue red and yellow camo

22 pink and green camo

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope gotta do them races. Fastest way is to put destroy last place every 15 seconds.

Liveries

31 Wreaths

30 Snowflakes

29 Candy canes

28 Christmas Trees

27 Galaxy

26 Tartan

25 Rockstar

24 Bully

23 Knuckle Duster

22 Skulls

Second set of Liveries

31 money

30 sentinova (released already)

29 gold knuckles and diamonds

28 coins (Bully gold camo)

27 blue tartan

26 forest camo

25 red green and purple camo

24 gold splash camo

23 blue red and yellow camo

22 pink and green camo
Yo man ,I've done 20 races (Hotring) , nothing unlocked?...any ideas dude?...do you have to do them in public ?... or with a friend ok?... many thanks :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register