What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

(Open) Mw3 destruction v1 all client menu

What should I host more

• Mw3

• Bo2 Zombieland ‍

• |Ghosts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Th3XB0xG4m3r

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit: Th3XB0xG4m3r84

X

Xbox family modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone post legit when in game Thanks and enjoy the lobby

T

Th3XB0xG4m3r

Reaction score
Sin$
EVERYONE THIS IS FULLY LEGIT AND YOU SHOULD ALL JOIN - Th3XB0xG4m3r84

Wearycalf44

Wearycalf44

Reaction score
Sin$
last lobby starting in 5 minutes then im going offline.

CLOSED

NEW GAMERTAG TOMORROW:wideyed:

Last edited:
Wearycalf44

Wearycalf44

Reaction score
Sin$
Keep fatal crashing and nobody’s really joining so I’m going back offline, if anyone needs anything just DM me.

Wearycalf44

Wearycalf44

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to ThePlugs Modded lobbys

Unlock All

just so you're all aware to unlock all attachments you have to set up classes in custom game using overkill in all classes, you do not need to add any attachments and it will unlock for the guns set up. if you want attachments for all weapons you will need to do this process multiple times.

Once in my lobby please post legit and you're gamer-tag so i can then go ahead and give you the menu, if you do not do this then you will not receive anything at all.

This is a must do!!

Viscidlotus8561
I also host various other games including GTA V, WAW, BO1, MW2, BO2, BO3, AW & GHOSTS,.

IF YOU REQUIRE ANY OTHER SERVICES ON OTHER GAMES THEN FEEL FREE TO ASK ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I CAN DO IT.

Rules

Private chat and join only!!
No friend requests!
Post legit once in.
NO screaming.
[ If you are in the lobby and have
not received anything then message the host ]

Donations are appreciated and accepted, all donations go towards stealth time and Kvs to help me carry on hosting for free.
If you wish to donate then message me as I would like to thank you personally.

I am going to include my paypal email address so that if anyone wishes to donate then its available, I do ask that if you are to send a donation then please send it as friends and family.

Proof

OPEN UNTIL 12:15PM UK. SAME GT

Last edited:
T

tms14

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to ThePlugs Modded lobbys

Unlock All

just so you're all aware to unlock all attachments you have to set up classes in custom game using overkill in all classes, you do not need to add any attachments and it will unlock for the guns set up. if you want attachments for all weapons you will need to do this process multiple times.

Once in my lobby please post legit and you're gamer-tag so i can then go ahead and give you the menu, if you do not do this then you will not receive anything at all.

This is a must do!!

Viscidlotus8561
I also host various other games including GTA V, WAW, BO1, MW2, BO2, BO3, AW & GHOSTS,.

IF YOU REQUIRE ANY OTHER SERVICES ON OTHER GAMES THEN FEEL FREE TO ASK ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I CAN DO IT.

Rules

Private chat and join only!!
No friend requests!
Post legit once in.
NO screaming.
[ If you are in the lobby and have
not received anything then message the host ]

Donations are appreciated and accepted, all donations go towards stealth time and Kvs to help me carry on hosting for free.
If you wish to donate then message me as I would like to thank you personally.

I am going to include my paypal email address so that if anyone wishes to donate then its available, I do ask that if you are to send a donation then please send it as friends and family.

Proof

Legit
Gt: tmseit14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register