What's new

Patched !!UPDATED!! BUY EVERTHING FOR FREE in GTA ONLINE! (Cars, Pegasus, Propertys & Closing) 1.46

• Thread starter WorldsFinestGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 87,303
ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working ?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
youve done on fresh restart? ill take your word over any of the names i saw call it patched
Lol, one person posted you can take his word to the bank. Funmw2 you see him say its patched then its patched.

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try it yourself then if you don't believe the 4+ people calling it patched.
yep will do when my glitchin partner gets on.

Lol, one person posted you can take his word to the bank. Funmw2 you see him say its patched then its patched.
ya i saw he confirmed the script changes for character creation** (i rated it informative)... didnt see anything in his comment about swap character though...

Last edited:
F

FunkySkunk

Reaction score
Sin$
i know bro we are just trying to help people not lose their money
ok. my mate just did it and it worked. no idea why as it patched him earlier. maybe its just unstable but if its now a fluke how can u risk ur cash lol

Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mmm,
this is PATCHED you will lose your money don’t say i didn’t warn you guys
i have been in the glitching scene for over 20 years i know what i am doing

it kicks you to story mode and when you go back online your money is gone

restart your console now and then try ?
I restarted app on other account after the first posts that this was patched.
But I'm doing it right now without any problems.
Maybe I was just lucky...
When I switch to my account I surely let u guys know.
But first I make my oldest son rich...
Grz

M

moomoops4

Reaction score
Sin$
ok. my mate just did it and it worked. no idea why as it patched him earlier. maybe its just unstable but if its now a fluke how can u risk ur cash lol

ok so me and my friends have just done this again and tried a few different methods and see no luck just keeps kicking to story mode so this is patched for us but good luck if you want to try

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so me and my friends have just done this again and tried a few different methods and see no luck just keeps kicking to story mode so this is patched for us but good luck if you want to try
are you using the change appearance method? or the swap character method. i just tried swap character, logged out of my accojunt logged back in and landed no problem...i havent been able to test the glitch but the only changes that have been confirmed are changes to the character creation

Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you using the change appearance method? or the swap character method. i just tried swap character, logged out of my accojunt logged back in and landed no problem...i havent been able to test the glitch but the only changes that have been confirmed are changes to the character creation
For me character selection screen works...
Did it always with this method.
Save and go to story every time. Buy always buy ammo on friend/ second ps4.

Last edited:
M

moomoops4

Reaction score
Sin$

we have tried both bro and no luck
how are you getting it to work?

F

FrankRoy777

Reaction score
Sin$
So work or not ??? If it work. can someone explain the change character method ? Means.. instead going to modify character from.the first console, u go tp change character ???

O

OnlyUseMySavage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So work or not ??? If it work. can someone explain the change character method ? Means.. instead going to modify character from.the first console, u go tp change character ???
You literally said all that needs to be done. Just go to swap character instead of change appearance

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmfao i havent even done this glitch and know swap char has been a better option since what... Page 1 or so lol dont know why people have even bothered with change appearance.

Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmfao i havent even done this glitch and know swap char has been a better option since what... Page 1 or so lol dont know why people have even bothered with change appearance.
People don't read anymore...

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When I logged back into that ps4, it popped up character modding screen and quickly quit the character modding into story mode. Selected go online and money had been updated.
Just attempted again after fresh restarts on both systems. Same result.
Logged into a public session on the first ps4 and selected change appearance. Once in that menu turned on my second ps4 and started up gta into a public session. Bought an oppressor. Changed outfit. Once saved, quit to story and put ps4 to rest mode.
On the first ps4, logged back in, and selected gta.
Character editing screen quickly quits and backs out into story mode. Logging in the purchases are there and the money has been updated.
Page 10 has the good steps, where he says "kill yourself" just swap to a different saved outfit and wait for the orange save circle, you'll use swap character, not appearance, when you finish buying stuff and go back to the other system select your character with X and you will go online, buy ammo through interaction, swap outfit to get orange save.
That's probably what killed your bank each time.

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're both wrong and the previous guy is obviously a *****. If you followed the original post and it worked like a dream why would you come back to read more
because after the OP is made tons of us do the glitch till our eyes bleed and throughout the process people find better and faster ways to do the glitch. unless the OP gets updated, all the best info is usually in the comments. this is the case with most glitches

josh995

josh995

Reaction score
Sin$
i didnt need a different method as it worked perfectly all week and my comment was made because of the other guys arrogant way. thats the reason i dont visit sins often. the idiots who think they are the worlds greatest glitchers. its sad
Well maybe you didn’t NEED a different method, but the character swap method IS BETTER. A) it doesn’t cost $100,000...B) There’s no cooldown period like there is with change appearance. So reading IS beneficial. I don’t mean that in a snarky way.

R

Ryrin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it with the flipping apartments method but the trade-in value is $0 dollars for some reason. I used slots 5 and 6.

Top Bottom
Login
Register