What's new

Tutorial How to get a no losses 50 in 2019

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: THIS IS OUTDATED

This method relies on 343 and Microsoft not fixing the current progress not tracking bugs and not improving their servers.

Step 1- Search Lone Wolves.

Step 2- Veto for oddball.

Step 3- If vote failed or changed to a game type other than ball, drag the match to longer than 4 minutes, currently games don't count unless they are finished very fast, the cutoff is 4 minutes.

Step 4- If you get oddball, just milk time as hard as you can, getting 50 seconds in under 4 minutes isn't very hard, however this is the only thing you need to do to get a perfect 50.

Step 5-Brag about your no losses 50 to the 30 people who still play halo 3.

Last edited:
D

Darth Pikachu

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, so are you saying if a lone wolves game lasts longer then 4 minutes it doesn't count if you loose? And if you get oddball your player needs to win the game in under 4 minutes?

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, so are you saying if a lone wolves game lasts longer then 4 minutes it doesn't count if you loose? And if you get oddball your player needs to win the game in under 4 minutes?
Exactly, ball is the only mode where its likely to end in less than 4 minutes. You could try hill but it takes double the time to win which leaves less room for error, however any games over 4 minutes dont count as wins or losses.

D

Darth Pikachu

Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly, ball is the only mode where its likely to end in less than 4 minutes. You could try hill but it takes double the time to win which leaves less room for error, however any games over 4 minutes dont count as wins or losses.
Does this mean in lone wolves, even if I wasn't boosting, and if I won, I wouldnt rank up unless the game is over within 4 minutes?

Top Bottom
Login
Register