What's new

Patched Store aircrafts in MOC/Terabyte/Garage

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
should be working because its still here and the other glitches are marked patched.
As long as you can find session where you can go under the map this will be good I guess

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn’t someone here there’s a way to get the aircraft out of the moc again ? I have a modded hydra in my moc and want to get it out of there without replacing it obviously.
I tried flying it out of the moc (after many tries I got it)
But when I do the deluxo glitch, it just doesn’t work, my plate doesn’t change :/

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn’t someone here there’s a way to get the aircraft out of the moc again ? I have a modded hydra in my moc and want to get it out of there without replacing it obviously.
But when I do the deluxo glitch, it just doesn’t work, my plate doesn’t change :/
fly it into your hanger while there is a full slot, there is NO way to get it out and into another garage unless u fly it into the hanger and re-do the glitch.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
fly it into your hanger while there is a full slot, there is NO way to get it out and into another garage unless u fly it into the haniger and re-do the glitch.
All my aircrafts in my hangar are modded too..have one dead spot in my hangar..the only reason I got it into the moc was for trying if it causes the deadspot in the hangar because I remember it to be the first ever aircraft I pulled out of my hangar..:/
And I really don’t get the difference between flying the hydra out of the moc and out of the hangar..why does this even effect if it works or not

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

still able to dupe the aircraft?? you probably though about that already :wink:
dupe it first, then buy it over; then glitch something back in the moc

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, thanks for the tips guys, I‘ve found a way now.
I swapped my buzzert with a faggio, then swapped the faggio with the hydra in my moc..nothing lost :smile:

Q

quakezilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, thanks for the tips guys, I‘ve found a way now.
I swapped my buzzert with a faggio, then swapped the faggio with the hydra in my moc..nothing lost :smile:
Can you be more specific? Where was the buzzard and faggio before you swapped them? Thx

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you be more specific? Where was the buzzard and faggio before you swapped them? Thx
Buzzert in the hangar, I swapped that one with my faggio in my nightclub B4
Then I swapped the faggio that now was in my hangar with the hydra inside the moc
(Where you swap your buzzert to (or any vehicle from the hangar) doesn’t matter.)
It’s just important that you have a motorcycle in the hangar so you can call it out and swap it again with the aircraft in your moc

ix3gta

ix3gta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buzzert in the hangar, I swapped that one with my faggio in my nightclub B4
Then I swapped the faggio that now was in my hangar with the hydra inside the moc
(Where you swap your buzzert to (or any vehicle from the hangar) doesn’t matter.)
It’s just important that you have a motorcycle in the hangar so you can call it out and swap it again with the aircraft in your moc

so you call your bike, drive it inside the moc (get an alert that there is already a vihcle in the pv) hit yes? i have a hydra in my moc atm and cant replace it with any other car/bike i tried so far

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so you call your bike, drive it inside the moc (get an alert that there is already a vihcle in the pv) hit yes? i have a hydra in my moc atm and cant replace it with any other car/bike i tried so far
Yes exactly. But that bike needs to be in the hangar, otherwise you‘ll get a message that the vehicle you‘re trying to swap can’t be stored in the clubhouse. That’s why you need to swap another aircraft first so you get a motorcycle into the hangar

ix3gta

ix3gta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes exactly. But that bike needs to be in the hangar, otherwise you‘ll get a message that the vehicle you‘re trying to swap can’t be stored in the clubhouse. That’s why you need to swap another aircraft first so you get a motorcycle into the hangar

you call the bike from interaction menu? or how?

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aircraft's are invisible in garages right? How can I easily swap a aircraft from my garage with the hydra in my moc?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you call the bike from interaction menu? or how?
Motorcycle club

Aircraft's are invisible in garages right? How can I easily swap a aircraft from my garage with the hydra in my moc?
You can’t swap them
If the aircraft in your moc isn’t modded or anything, buy a car over it, then drive it to your garage and swap it with the aircraft you want to have in the moc

ix3gta

ix3gta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me plz. How do I do the wall breach in step 1?

deluxo for moc

opressor mk2 for terrorbyte

if the wallbreach doesnt work, hop session.. doesnt work in every session

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i keep getting kicked out from under the map, should i try another session?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i keep getting kicked out from under the map, should i try another session?
Yes. If you die one time when trying to go into the wallbreach you don’t need to try a second time. Swap sessions immediately

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. If you die one time when trying to go into the wallbreach you don’t need to try a second time. Swap sessions immediately
Nah I mean I can make it under the map, but before I can make it to the terminals I end up above the map. Not stuck
In tunnels, literally up like I just flew up from under map my vehicle just pops right out.

ryb

ryb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went underground, but ketp getting uplifted to the ground when approaching the point above night club in Airport

Top Bottom
Login
Register