• Start date
  • Views 1,885
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wower538

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to glitch out the arena garage B1 while I was modifying my Toros, after I finished I tapped R2 and nothing happened. Then I held it down and started driving inside the garage. Note: I cannot get out of the car at at all and driving up to the entrance does nothing. Also, pulling up the pause menu and coming back just bugs the car for a bit unable to move but regains control after 2 seconds. Don't know what to do apart from share it here in hopes of a dupe in the arena. Enjoy testing with it.

I

IwillKillyou

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to glitch out the arena garage B1 while I was modifying my Toros, after I finished I tapped R2 and nothing happened. Then I held it down and started driving inside the garage. Note: I cannot get out of the car at at all and driving up to the entrance does nothing. Also, pulling up the pause menu and coming back just bugs the car for a bit unable to move but regains control after 2 seconds. Don't know what to do apart from share it here in hopes of a dupe in the arena. Enjoy testing with it.

if you do it again and you get stuck go to criminal enterprize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register