• Views 4,452
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew2007

Andrew2007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Get a helicopter (works easier with more people)
Go to the turbine area
Fly out of the map
2-3 seconds after the timer goes off keep switching seats until you are the pilot again
Out of the map <3​

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha works perfectly. I'm not going to use this much but its nice to know :tongue:

mister_bigboss

mister_bigboss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can people spectate you when they die? If so then its a easy bann lol

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dose this still work or what? and give reason why it isn't.

OtisH

OtisH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you use the same location than in the video? Nice!!
We went to the power lines above turbine. Started changing seats as soon as the red numbers showed up. I tried it again In a different game and waited a few extra seconds and the helicopter just exploded. So I guess you just need to get the timing perfect.

S

SrLian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We went to the power lines above turbine. Started changing seats as soon as the red numbers showed up. I tried it again In a different game and waited a few extra seconds and the helicopter just exploded. So I guess you just need to get the timing perfect.
Thanks, I hit it going to the power lines, but I started hitting things while flying under the map, helicopter blew up lol

W

WingsWeightloss

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch still works if you make sure you don't hit the sky barrier. You won't win a lot of games with it but it will get you top 15 nearly every game, so it essentially breaks Blackout lol

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch still works if you make sure you don't hit the sky barrier. You won't win a lot of games with it but it will get you top 15 nearly every game, so it essentially breaks Blackout lol
Do you have any proof of it still working because I haven't seen anywhere of it working still...

W

WingsWeightloss

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any proof of it still working because I haven't seen anywhere of it working still...
Yes did it yesterday and it works. (Here's video from yesterday) It's not easy to actually win games but you can if you can somehow win the final circle. The problem is the helicopter malfunctions at the end so you either have to jump or try to fall while switching seats, staying in the circle, and healing at the same time.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes did it yesterday and it works. (Here's video from yesterday) It's not easy to actually win games but you can if you can somehow win the final circle. The problem is the helicopter malfunctions at the end so you either have to jump or try to fall while switching seats, staying in the circle, and healing at the same time.

Thank you for showing that! I will definitely try it again and see if I can get it to work.

W

WingsWeightloss

Reaction score
Sin$
This is patched with 1.17. Leaving the map in helicopter causes you to blow up almost instantly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register