What's new

Patched How to get the 15th prestige glitch to stick.

• Thread starter Reflex_Mods
  • Start date
  • Views 19,762
F

fLyInGnUnZz

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh damn i have just been suspended from xbox live until 15/7/14 or 7/15/14 because of this glitch

Zymic

Zymic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@Reflex_Mods this isn't working for me. I would hit 50, play TDM, prestige, main menu and when I come back, I get reset to 1 at my last prestige.

L

LownWolf420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@Reflex_Mods this isn't working for me. I would hit 50, play TDM, prestige, main menu and when I come back, I get reset to 1 at my last prestige.
When you do the glitch and leave the game go straight to the Main Menu and back into Multiplayer fast.. I just did this glitch this way the other day it works 100%

Zymic

Zymic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you do the glitch and leave the game go straight to the Main Menu and back into Multiplayer fast.. I just did this glitch this way the other day it works 100%
Thats what I do and just like I said it doeany work for me

L

LownWolf420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm obviously not doing it wrong. I do it exactly as this post says and as you say. It doesn't work.
LOL you are obviously doing it wrong mannn it worked for everyone but you, what ever bro I am just trying to help you with the glitch that works for everyone...

Esyptic

Esyptic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm obviously not doing it wrong. I do it exactly as this post says and as you say. It doesn't work.

You can't Host it by yourself, i did it with a friend, the friend need to Host the Game :wink:
Hope this helps.

N

No nightly

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to prestige again after step 7 again or no....is it a choice or it's needed for it to stick

sharkgod123

sharkgod123

Reaction score
Sin$
Please post legit when this works for you!
would love it to be sticky :0 :0

Hello guys, today i will show you how to get the 15th prestige glitch to STICK To you acount.

For people who dont know this glitch:

[1] - Go to my fileshare and place the (TTG 15th) in your fileshare and select it for playback.

GT: Slam Ah Lamb

[2] - After you have done that, follow these steps.

How To Do The Glitch Right And Get The Rank To Stick.

[1] - When you have watched the clip and have the green writing at the bottom left of your screen, join a game of (Team Tactical), keep joining intill you see other people doing this glitch, for eg: Level 1 or people with (HOST) in there clantag.

[2] - When you join the game, kill your self 3 - 4 times, (i done it 4 to make sure i was level 50).

[3] - After you get the host of the game, when people have left and host gets passed onto you, leave the game.

[4] - After leaving the game, DO NOT PRESTIGE!, Join a game of (Team Death Match).

[5] - Stay in the game of (TDM) intill it is finished all the way, when you'r in the pre-game lobby, you can leave and prestige.

[6] - when prestiged, back out intill the main menu and reload the multiplayer up.

[7] - when multiplayer has reloaded, you will be the same prestige level 50, prestige again.

[8] - when prestiged, watch the clip in you'r fileshare again, after that follow steps: [1] to [6] again.

I really hope this helps you out guys!

Thanks for reading: Reflex_Mods!

If you come across any mistakes in this thread, please tell me and ill correct them.

after you get to 15th u cant prestige anymore

S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This 100% works....just takes patience to get it to stick .. Join my GT xSTMXXLx I'm doing it now

_Gazebo_

_Gazebo_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It kinda of works for me. I got to stick twice and then on the third time it didn't work. I follow the steps exactly but it doesn't work 100% of the time. Any tips?

crw

crw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please post legit when this works for you!
would love it to be sticky :0 :0

Hello guys, today i will show you how to get the 15th prestige glitch to STICK To you acount.

For people who dont know this glitch:

[1] - Go to my fileshare and place the (TTG 15th) in your fileshare and select it for playback.

GT: Slam Ah Lamb

[2] - After you have done that, follow these steps.

How To Do The Glitch Right And Get The Rank To Stick.

[1] - When you have watched the clip and have the green writing at the bottom left of your screen, join a game of (Team Tactical), keep joining intill you see other people doing this glitch, for eg: Level 1 or people with (HOST) in there clantag.

[2] - When you join the game, kill your self 3 - 4 times, (i done it 4 to make sure i was level 50).

[3] - After you get the host of the game, when people have left and host gets passed onto you, leave the game.

[4] - After leaving the game, DO NOT PRESTIGE!, Join a game of (Team Death Match).

[5] - Stay in the game of (TDM) intill it is finished all the way, when you'r in the pre-game lobby, you can leave and prestige.

[6] - when prestiged, back out intill the main menu and reload the multiplayer up.

[7] - when multiplayer has reloaded, you will be the same prestige level 50, prestige again.

[8] - when prestiged, watch the clip in you'r fileshare again, after that follow steps: [1] to [6] again.

I really hope this helps you out guys!

Thanks for reading: Reflex_Mods!

If you come across any mistakes in this thread, please tell me and ill correct them.
When You Have Done the glitch. Prestige , go to main menu come back prestige repeat! Lol

M

Mark Matsu

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know why this would stop working after 7th prestige? It worked find until now and it won't stick anymore. I'm on xbox one if that matters. Here's what I've been doing:
  1. Watching the glitched clip for green text
  2. Joining Team Tac game (Domination, Demolition)
  3. Killing myself until I have 0 exp needed on start menu
  4. Waiting to get host, then leaving the game
  5. Play an entire TDM -> Prestige in pregame lobby afterwards -> Main Menu. When I do this I'm still level 1 of the previous prestige when I reopen multiplayer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register