• Views 56,465
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer2234

Lucifer2234

Reaction score
Sin$
What if u already have a character?

What if I have lots cars n apartment on my 2nd character. If I delete n make new one will I lose any cars?

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
the saved outfits section, it just shows all the default outfits not my saved ones.. and it does it on my other accounts too its weird. (and only 2 of my accounts have duffels but all of them lost access to saved outfits in the wardrobe)
Did you try a male to female or female to male outfit merge glitch b4 this issue?

What if u already have a character?

What if I have lots cars n apartment on my 2nd character. If I delete n make new one will I lose any cars?
You'll lose anything besides banked money i believe.

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
no, on my non duffel accounts yes, on my account w/ duffels no.
Doing merges can break either accounts saved outfits. That's the negative to it. People found a safer option, always swap character from story mode. Make outfit like normal, run DM outfit glitch as the character to merge to, when your on the haybale shortlist other character and try to bring online like a normal shortlist outfit.

I have not got to do it myself due to lack of xmas masks, waiting for xmas events to end so i can test it.

Woach

Woach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you go back to your default gender do you lose your unlocked shirts or masks?

NRGman1973

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit.

After multiple tries i got it.

Nice find

Last edited:
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When you go back to your default gender do you lose your unlocked shirts or masks?
Haven't messed with this glitch yet but it sounds like genderflip outfit stuff runs off of the ID code for clothing which changes between genders. No idea how the game handles invalid IDs like that or if it even still saves them.

But if an item matches, which alot do,they should stick no problems.

crazyfast24

crazyfast24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried so many times to get this to work but i never get the change gender text to pop up any reason why?

idk a username

idk a username

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not getting it either

Been trying for over 40 minutes now. Tried changing my second character from female to male and my first character on a different account from male to female and just can not get it.

All my accounts joined the IGN crew before trying this.

Lol 20 seconds after I wrote that I got it.

Last edited:
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I did this glitch on Monday and found it was a bit fiddly but it works and my thanks to the op for posting as I have now
got rid of my ugly male character as a result.

If it is any help to anyone I found after you do the up press in the appearance menu I pressed down and circle but held circle for a few seconds and seemed to change the gender every time.

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I followed the video in the beer hats thread because this one looked French.
After a few attempts with no gender change, I wondered if I was missing a step.
After hitting B/O and ▼, a couple of seconds passed with no change so I tried ►(right D-pad) and it changed.
Whether coincidental or not I don't know. Try it.

H

honeybunch

Reaction score
Sin$
Works for Pc. Did this glitch a few days ago, male to female.
It's a bit tricky, so be patient. :wink:

A

Ashwinder virdi

Reaction score
Sin$
I followed the video in the beer hats thread because this one looked French.
After a few attempts with no gender change, I wondered if I was missing a step.
After hitting B/O and ▼, a couple of seconds passed with no change so I tried ►(right D-pad) and it changed.
Whether coincidental or not I don't know. Try it.
It worked this way for me

StormTwister

StormTwister

Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch is still working.

For me, I helps to hit back then have a dely before hitting down on the d-pad to get it to work

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Will I lose my cars and things I bought as in my dm outfits can still be accessed in dm

idk a username

idk a username

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will I lose my cars and things I bought as in my dm outfits can still be accessed in dm
You will only lose saved outfits. You aren't deleting the character so you won't lose cars, businesses, apartments etc.

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You will only lose saved outfits. You aren't deleting the character so you won't lose cars, businesses, apartments etc.
Ok what about his look does anything change if so can I change it back to look like he did before

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok what about his look does anything change if so can I change it back to look like he did before
Anything you have made before will be removed like hair cuts etc but you can always add them back & make your character look like he did before as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register